Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow those facilities are really nice, in all aspects. Though i would love to track my car there for the first time, the indoor/outdoor garage for show and shine and the sleeping facilities really look top notch. Nice pic of the playground joe, you guys are covering all bases for the whole family!

I too will be scheduling my summer around this event!

-Andy

sigpic

Comment

here is an old (4.5 year old video) of my car at Pocono

gives you a good view of the track

Comment

Nice job Vlad, very sexy! I would like to know what are you going to use for the 25th anniversary?
        Last edited by nickn3; 11-03-2010, 06:04 AM.

Comment

We visited with Joe Volpe at NJ Motorsport Park. Joe showed us around and we had some time to discuss and ask some questions.

Here are some photos to show what NJ Motorsport Park is all about.

Officers Club - Where we would have breakfast/lunch severed. Right in front we would have our show & shine.

Possible Vendor Tent Area

Club House, Restaurant, Bar, Conference Room

Accommodations - Villas

Accommodations-VIP Suites

The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Joe, the villas do look nice. We'll need to sit down and figure out what we need to do.

Comment

Almost done with the sample logo/decal for the 25th anniversary. I think you guys are going to like it.

Comment

Which way are you leaning? Remember in the summer Jersey shore is a nightmare for traffic as you all know. I don't remember how busy I84 is but I know it does get busy at times.

I have run at NJMP and like it there.
                Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

It looks to me that Pocconos seem to have a better set-up then NJ. Also driving down in the summer on the turnpike is a disaster! I know because I do it every summer go to the beach with my Fiance and it sucks big time. I vote for PA.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 88M3 View Post
                    It looks to me that Pocconos seem to have a better set-up then NJ. Also driving down in the summer on the turnpike is a disaster! I know because I do it every summer go to the beach with my Fiance and it sucks big time. I vote for PA.
                    Find a new fiance. That could just be between us. You don't have to tell her.:gotcha:

Comment

• Chutrain i would but you already taken!:shit:

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                      Find a new fiance. That could just be between us. You don't have to tell her.:gotcha:
                      Photobucket

Comment

• +1......NJ is seriously diabilogical when it comes to traffic and cost....and, how about cost? My bet is PA is Waaaaay cheaper. But, for me, taking a crusie in the M3 on PA roads is so much better it's absolutely no contest compared to the New Jersey Turnpike. Hey, nothin against NJ, but my daughter-in-law's folks live in NJ and they will say the same thing! Driving to and from an event is half the fun.

Originally posted by 88M3 View Post

Comment

• Well guys, we are working at our best to assemble an acceptional package and that we promise. We understand that traffic and travel is of concern, and we are keeping this in mind. There are some significant differences between both parks and what they have to offer. We will compare them and choose the one that is most beneficial for the E30 M3 community.

Comment

• We have been thinking of a trip to the US for a while, now we have a great reason to come over.

Comment

• Originally posted by don61 View Post
                              We have been thinking of a trip to the US for a while, now we have a great reason to come over.
                              That is amazing, we are glad that the 25th anniversary can touch E30 M3 members across the globe. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Comment

• I second that it would be amazing if the 25th anniverary would unite E30 M3 owners from across the globe!!!

I hope that more people deicde to take the trip across the pond!

Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                                That is amazing, we are glad that the 25th anniversary can touch E30 M3 members across the globe. Looking forward to seeing you there!
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X