• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She may not make it there but these might:

Cheers,
    Julian

Comment

BMFeast Photos... Second Photo is my baby on the end!

Originally posted by Dussen View Post
      Here are some old pics I've had for a couple years. Way before I thought I'd own such a beauty.

also I have not a clue who's cars these are.

Comment

And with some more snow, maybe people will stop being lazy and post pics!
        ///M Power
        "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Yeah this winter is becoming a real drag! Post more pics you guys! For those of you in warm climates, please take a drive out by the ocean or gulf (if you are in FL) and shoot some pics with palm trees in the shot will ya? LOL! I'm really missing my many years living in Florida right now! But, I'll heal quickly once Spring rolls around.

Hurry Spring!

John

Originally posted by S14PWR View Post
          And with some more snow, maybe people will stop being lazy and post pics!

Comment

Yea this winter season for some reason is the toughest for some years...i cant wait for the warm weather and driving my m3 and listen to that beautiful s14! Or maybe its excitement for the 25th anniversary
            The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
              here is mine

What lens and settings did you use to take this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Midwest View Post
                What lens and settings did you use to take this one?
                Stan, what technique did you use to duplicate yourself to so you could take the
                picture from outside the car?

Sorry, had to poke fun.:evilnah:

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  Stan, what technique did you use to duplicate yourself to so you could take the
                  picture from outside the car?

Sorry, had to poke fun.:evilnah:
                  :ha: :ha: :ha:

haa... it is a great picture... and also would like to know settings

Comment

That's a great shot! One reason I still love my old Canon A-1 35mm SLR is those shots are very easy for an amateur with a good camera. But try that with a digital camera, and it's a whole different story! :shit:

Originally posted by werc1 View Post
                    :ha: :ha: :ha:

haa... it is a great picture... and also would like to know settings

Comment

It is a really good shot. It has a really nice feel to it. I have done some pics driving, but none where I had the time to set it up like that. Would like to know f-stop and ISO and shutter time...

Yeah I suffered for a few years with a digital camera, then finally broke down and got a Nikon Digital SLR and now 3 bodies later am finally getting better. But I will never go back. Now if I could only get a digital twin lens reflex. LOL

Peter

Comment

Sorry for getting to this so late, Chutrain. I'm just seeing this thread today, and I'm loving it! You guys have some amazing cars. Mine (his name is "ANGER") needs some work before it is fully up to snuff, but I love it all the same. I took this a couple years while on a lunch break on a 100+ degree day. Apparently it was so hot that my cardinal seats looked like they were black that day!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking alpinweiss. Are those BBS RF?

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                            Nice looking alpinweiss. Are those BBS RF?
                            Thanks!

No, they are OZs. I haven't found a part # on them, but they look a lot like the Fittipaldis that I used to see. I want to get them redone when I eventually get him painted.

Comment

Can you feel the warmth? :gotcha: This morning in Orange County,Cal. Quick stop for gas and coffee then I was off to work.:blues:

A

88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                                Can you feel the warmth? :gotcha: This morning in Orange County,Cal. Quick stop for gas and coffee then I was off to work.:blues:

A

I was in Pasadena last week, weather was fantastic. It will be a while before the warmth comes this way. Nice shot!

Comment

Working...
                                X