Looking for RGR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RGR's

I was trying to see some pics of RGR's on an M3 does anyone have any? Also can you get these wheel's in 18's or only 17's. I would like to get a set in the darker chrome finish in 18's if it is possible.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...hlight=BBS+RGR

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...&highlight=bbs
    Last edited by Steve88M3; 03-19-2004, 05:02 PM.
    1988 M3
    2012 335is
    1993 Civic Si

Comment

Hopefully I'll get mine mounted today or tomorrow. I'll be sure to post some pics for you...

Mike
      Mike

Comment

How much caliper clearance do they allow when you use the "deep dish" 5 series offset variation? What is the offset of that version?

Stan

Comment

I also would be interested in the 5 series deep dish rim's. Does any one know where a good place to look for these would be other then the tire rack.

Comment

I just talked to the people at tire rack and they told me that the offset for the 5 series rim was 22. Do I need to run a 2 mm spacer or is this close enough to go with out? Also I was wondering about the clearence of the caliper because some people were saying it had a deeper lip then hte one they offer for the M3.

Comment

I would get them through Tom Patra at TMR Motorsports([email protected]). I got my BBS RG-R's through him. He charged me WAY less than Tirerack did($410/wheel), and also was able to get me 17x8.5 et15, which is a size that Tirerack doesn't even list. It only took him 4 days to get the wheels, even though tirerack said it could take "up to 5 weeks" to get RG-R's because they are special order.

He is a great guy and great to deal with.
              Boxy is foxy

1988 BMW E30 M3 2.5L
              1985 Renault R5 Turbo 2

Comment

I ordered mine from Tirerack on Monday and got them on Thursday.

I guess the dark satin finish is more of a special order item than the silver...

Mike
                Mike

Comment

Working...
                X