Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

Does anyone have a pic of the VIS CF hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    Does your hood have the typical VIS problem where the hood meets the fender and cowl area on the passenger side (the point), it dips in?
    yup, I spaced it out, and it still made a mess of my paint:grr: That is the only part I don't like about the hood. Hopefully they will corect it.

Morgan - so are you saying that VIS is making a hood with the M3 bump in it? or does it have the big GTR vents in it too? that might look cool, or look like ass

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    replied
    I'm going to order this euro r hood in a week and a half, basically when I have the money for it. I think that the hood needs to be a little differnt than the normal e30.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    replied
    I was just on the phone with them, and they said they make a hood like the e46 m3 with the bubble in the cowl, and hood vents, and two triangle air intkaes in the font of it. they said I could have it for cheaper than normal if I send pics of it on my car after I get it painted pearl white with house of kolor blue pearl
    also, how is the quality of their products, they said they were in the process of making a CF sunroof. and CF mirrors
    Last edited by Morgan; 03-22-2004, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cramer
    replied
    Does your hood have the typical VIS problem where the hood meets the fender and cowl area on the passenger side (the point), it dips in?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    didn't know VIS made different hoods, but here are some of my VIS hood

sorry I don't have any closups

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    started a topic Does anyone have a pic of the VIS CF hood

Does anyone have a pic of the VIS CF hood

I wanna see the VIS euro R carbon fiber hood for the e30. Do any of you have a pic of that hood? They say it look like the hood on the e46 m3. But i couldn't find one on their site of r cars
Working...
X