Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastosbill
    replied
    It was standard on the '91's, and I believe standard on the 90's as well.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• PhilWalter
    replied
    Woohoo......I have the rubber french fry, just went and checked the car, and it seems I also have the Evo airbox on mine. Didn't even know till reading this post. Or is that just standard anyway cause its a 1990 car ?

Phil - NZ.

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    Thanks John for the follow up, mine is on ordered and I am still awaiting it to arrive.

Cheers,
    Dave.

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Just a follow-up on this thread for those interested...my piece came in and I picked it up yesterday...it is indeed the "french fry" style (not the round one pictured)...yea!!!! So, that solves that mystery.

I am going to try using this one over where the a/c line lies on the frame rail to stop it from wearing through! The other one is already under my EVO air box!

HTH,

John

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Ok, I just ordered this part this morning, and it was in stock here in the US. So, I should have it in a few days. I'll try to remember to let you all know if it's the "frence fry" piece or the "roundie". :-)

John

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    I find it interesting that this part number shows up as used on other cars and they all look different depending on the model yet have the same part number.
    Last edited by Reelizmpro; 06-07-2011, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris W
    replied
    Guys,

I bought and installed the Evo lower airbox on my car a few years back. I've actually seen the part with my own eyes and touched it with my own hands. None of the parts I bought looked like the round piece in the diagram.

If you want more confirmation, here's the link to Gustave's old site where he lists the parts for the Evo airbox upgrade.

http://www.e30m3project.com/e30m3per...ox/airbox1.htm

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Jeremiah
    replied
    Originally posted by ///schwartzman View Post
    How much are for a bag of 4 fries??

They could prevent possible wire damage.
    4 of the steak fries will run you about $25 bucks. I'm 100% sure that's the number as I've bought them before and I just cheked the orders.

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I have orded a p/n 13 71 1 312 328 seemed like the best bet, it will be about 2-3 weeks to arrive. When it arrives I will up date this post with the out come, thanks for all the help.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave @nz; 06-07-2011, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    I don't think that's it either. hmmmmm OR that's just a really bad picture. It shows a round bumper that looks nothing like a french fry.
    Last edited by Reelizmpro; 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ///schwartzman
    replied
    How much are for a bag of 4 fries??

They could prevent possible wire damage.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremiah
    replied
    I'm fairly sure that's the correct number, just bad picture.

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    I don't think that's the correct p/n for the EVO Airbox rubber bumper strip....according to RealOEM it's a round piece, unless the pic is wrong or they changed the piece but kept the same p/n.

Originally posted by Chris W View Post
    According to my receipt it's p/n 13 71 1 312 328.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    Thanks Chris,
    I will get one under way this week, good thing about the forum there is always people willing to help out.

Dave.
    Last edited by Dave @nz; 06-05-2011, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris W
    replied
    According to my receipt it's p/n 13 71 1 312 328.

Chris

Leave a comment:

Working...
X