Leaving the E30 M3 Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the E30 M3 Community

My pride and joy for the past 6 years is now headed to another home in Florida. Thanks to everyone that helped over the past 7 years on locating the car to all the modifications. It was a great 6 years. This is the best place for all the information anyone will ever need on this car. Again thank you ALL. Take care of these wonderful cars and they will always give you a smile. I am sure the new owner will find his way here soon.
    God Bless,
    Steve
    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Steve,

Glad you found it a good home. I know that must have been a tough decision. Good cars always find a buyer, sometimes it just takes a little time!

Best Wishes,

John

Comment

Hate to see you go Steve! Take care bud.

Jake

Comment

Steve, sorry to see you leave the e30 m3 community but congrats on the sale.
        Hope you end up with something that provides as much joy as the m3 did. (hopefully it doesn't have a blue oval on it)

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
          Steve, sorry to see you leave the e30 m3 community but congrats on the sale.
          Hope you end up with something that provides as much joy as the m3 did. (hopefully it doesn't have a blue oval on it)
          It doesn't, I've seen pics.
          He at least stayed in the Roundel family.

Comment

It took an immaculate 2006 Z4 M Coupe and a great buyer too!
            "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

How is the Z4 M coupe? I dream about 1 often.

Comment

It's absolutely amazing

Comment

Good to hear you stayed in a nice desirable BMW!

I was a little worried as one of the last times we spoke you mentioned how good the new Mustangs looked. [peace]

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Hello all!

so I am the proud new owner(and S14net member) Steve was talking about.

I have to thank Steve whole heartedly for such a great transaction with the car. He was fantastic to deal with. I know for any car enthusiast it is always hard to pass on the keys to one of your prized possessions but I assured him it was in good hands.

The car turned out to be the find of a lifetime and I thoroughly enjoyed the deafening but fun 1100 mile trip back to Florida. I will begin a new thread shortly and I hope I am welcomed here as Steve was in the past.

Matt

Comment

I thought the e30 m3 was the best handling M3 until I drove a Z4 M. The most underrated M and the best handling. A true classic in the making. I am actually keeping an eye open for a good deal on a low mile one. Space gray/Black Nappa please! Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Thank you Matt. Glad to know the car is appreciated that much as you have said.

Comment

Welcome Matt,

Glad to see the car went to Sarasota! I'm from there (I'm in PA now)....I went to Brookside Jr H and Riverview HS back in the day. You gotta get out east of town to really let it "fly"! :-) Finding curvy roads is somewhat of a challenge down there though! LOL! But, Sebring and other tracks aren't that far away.

Good Luck with the car,

John

Comment

the replacement

It's been a long while since I wondered back, 10 months. the place has changed a great deal it seems. Thought I'd share a picture or two of my E30 M3's replacement. She is such a great replacement.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Steve, she is stunning, really love the color.....................
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X