Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

If you had to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catfishez
    replied
    The thing I like about the M3 is thats its a destination: There's no where else to go. I don't look at the M3 as a stepping stone to any other car. I've always looked at my MR2 as something to sell if I come across a 90+ 911 or NSX for the right price and need more money. But the M3 stays regardless of whatever else is out there. I only say this because its running well right now. This changes daily though.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    It's a worthy subject to learn about. That's what I love most about my M3, learning about it. Or maybe it's more accurate to say I enjoy the E30 M3 experience. That's a bit more encompassing. I can't pin point anything in particular and I wouldn't want to. To do so I think would mean you couldn't give due credit to everything else, which it certainly deserves. So, the "E30 M3 experience," that's what I'm sticking to. It pretty much covers everything in 3 little words.

Cheers,
    Jake Larsen

Leave a comment:

• Steve88M3
    replied
    Originally posted by catfishez
    Sitting at a light and knowing that only 1-50 ppl MIGHT actualy know what they're looking at... of that 1-50 ppl, 1-10 might actually know the full extent on the E30 M3's domain. owning an E30 M3 is knowing what the masses don't.... sad little puppets- oh how they dance. Go Buy an SUV for $25K....:rolleyes:

Its 80k around here....bastards. I blame them for the rise in gas prices AND the switch to 91 RON.

Leave a comment:

• catfishez
    replied
    Sitting at a light and knowing that only 1-50 ppl MIGHT actualy know what they're looking at... of that 1-50 ppl, 1-10 might actually know the full extent on the E30 M3's domain. owning an E30 M3 is knowing what the masses don't.... sad little puppets- oh how they dance. Go Buy an SUV for $25K....:rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    I love it cause it has split peronality: beauty and the beast!

sorry, I did not have the pic of that chick with the m3 :p

Leave a comment:

• Steve88M3
    replied
    The change of sounds as you hit 4000rpm as the engine begins to drown out the exhaust.

And you're in a tunnel.

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    You know the car is a complete package so it's hard to pinpoint one thing. The body is the most obvious but it's got to be the handling and overall feel of the car.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    replied
    true that, got to love that body

Leave a comment:

• HANDBLT
    replied
    hittingacornerhardorwashingitortellingpeopleabouti t,acertainacspectofthecarthelook,handeling,itshist ory,theengine,orwhatever.Whatwouldyousayifyoucould ONLYgiveoneanwsertothatquestion.Iknowitwouldbeahar donetoonlygiveonebuttry,Iwouldhavetosaythebestthin gisthefeelingitgivesmewhenIstartitupandeverythingc omesaliveitsoneofthebestfeelingontheplanet

What you said.

Tony

Leave a comment:

• mrsha007
    replied
    the ass end. its sooo damn sexy.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan
    started a topic If you had to say

If you had to say

what would you say, is the one very best thing about this car, if its a feeling you get when doing something in the car like hitting a corner hard or washing it or telling people about it, a certain acspect of the car the look, handeling, its history, the engine, or what ever.What would you say if you could ONLY give one anwser to that question. I know it would be a hard one to only give one but try. I would have to say the best thing is the feeling it gives me when I start it up and every thing comes alive its one of the best feeling on the planet
Working...
X