No announcement yet.

Excellent and detailed source of data on the E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a pretty big difference between F1 2002 and GTR 2002...

The basic physics engine is the same, but after that, all the similarities end. GTR2002, IMO, is just soooo much better than F1 2002 in many levels.

And as a person that has played both, GTR 2002 is more realistic than I COULD OF EVER IMAGINED IN MY WILDEST DREAMS.

BTW, I am in no way arguing which game is BETTER. That involves gameplay, controls, interface, graphics, fun factor, physics, etc...

I'm just saying GTR2002 is much more realistic, and as a driving simulation, there is no comparison.

In terms of hours played, I have spent much more time playing GT than GTR2002.

GTR will be the commercial game released by SimBin...

- The most accurate physics taken directly from the data logs of the real cars as they raced on the real circuits to create the most intense racing experience ever.

I'm sure competing race teams in the FIA GT series drooling to get hands on other team's telemtry and data.
    Last edited by SeattleE30///M3; 04-15-2004, 12:10 PM.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
    97 Porsche Carrera S
    13 Audi S6
    SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
    GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

SimBin GTR Demo

To all interested, here is a demo of SimBin's latest game GTR... The demo was jjust released... Can't wait to check it out tonight.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
      97 Porsche Carrera S
      13 Audi S6
      SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
      GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

This guy mentioned something, nobody of us did, when we were talking about this !!!

Quote :

" EVO III Adjustable FRONT Spoiler=Reduction of 84 kg of lift at full extension(to almost zero lift) at top speed(248 kmh).
        EVO III Adjustable REAR Spoiler=40 kg load applied over rear axle at top speed when fully extended."
        sigpic

Comment

The demo of GTR rocks!

I've been waiting for it for quite some time and it's lived up to it's promise of a realistic simulation of the FIA GT cars. I cant wait for the full version with the online racing ability. Also, aren't they going to give a REAL Ferrari 360 Modena to the winner of the online racing series? That's a little better of an incentive than a mail in rebate...
          Turbo S14-(Sold)

"....the BMW 4 cylinder turbocharged M13 engine reached nearly 1500bhp in qualifying trim!"

Comment

Working...
          X