Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new toys :-)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My new toys :-)


  • #2
    Wow youre fast. show us pics when you get them installed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice looking seats...

      Just wondering...have you ever sat in that type sparco seat before?
      And is this for a track or street car?
      IMHO...those seats are horrible for street driving....very uncomfortable. cant even compare to SRD's

      Good luck with them though, show us some pics when you get it installed

      Comment


      • #4
        ADA///M, I dunno why you say what you say, but those sparcos are awesome!
        Also, when you say street car, it hurts my ear, I mean this is not Honda Accord or Toyota Camry we are talking about, this car was not built to drive from shopping mall to work, etc...
        isn't a drive thru the twisties called a street driving in this car?

        Where is the new steering wheel, Max ? (JDM spec) :p
        Last edited by vlad; 04-16-2004, 03:25 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vlad
          ADA///M, I dunno why you say what you say, but those sparcos are awesome!
          Also, when you say street car, it hurts my ear, I mean this is not Honda Accord or Toyota Camry we are talking about, this car was not built to drive from shopping mall to work, etc...
          isn't a drive thru the twisties called a street driving in this car?

          Where is the new steering wheel, Max ? (JDM spec) :p
          I say that b/c i have sat in them before and they are horrifically uncomfortable for what i call a "street car"...aka something thats used mainly on the street....for long drives i cannot see those seats being very comfortable at all....the owner of the seats i sat in hated them....said they were terrible for long drives..

          Its a street car....no its not an accord or camry...but its not a "race car"...unless you make it one.

          STREET CAR = USED ON THE STREET MOSTLY
          RACE CAR = USED ON THE TRACK MOSTLY

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree...God forbid you should get stuck in traffic on the way out to a mountanous drive. I'd much rather be stuck in (my ) SRDs than Torinos.

            Comment


            • #7
              i like the pole position more then i like the srd's. the srd's arent that comfy for me. im thinking of selling mine for a pole position.
              "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
              "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
              onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mrsha007
                i like the pole position more then i like the srd's. the srd's arent that comfy for me. im thinking of selling mine for a pole position.
                Sell dem to MEEEEE

                Comment


                • #9
                  I love my Sparco Speed seats. They are fixed and are very comfy! I have driven 4 hours + and had no back problems, or any hurting. But everyone has their different tastes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've had my sparco evos for a long time....even took a 9 hour trip in it and was fine.
                    Granted the stock seats would have been better for the long trip....but i didnt have any problem with them.
                    Franklin Joseph
                    04 Z4
                    03 X5
                    95 M3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey guys,

                      The car will mostly be a daily commuter, but will occasionally be used from track events. Yes, I've set in those seats, and from my quick experience with them, I can say that they fit me perfectly. I'm not a large guy, I'm 5'6 165lbs, with a small ass, LOL. I will definitely post more pictures when I get them installed. The damn bases are running late from SPARCO, so hopefully if I get them today, you'll see pictures on Monday..

                      As far as my steering wheel I did not take pictures of it, but it looks EXACTLY like this.


                      And here is what else is coming

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        All depends on your body type and how you like your seating position to be. I sometimes ride with mostly female passengers so a fixed race seat just doesn't work as well as the SRD seat. Especially if she has a big ass =P


                        Hamannkid, going to bimmerfest right??

                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          damn! didnt you just get your car recently?? thats awesome, and i love those ACS wheels. are they real?


                          Originally posted by Reelizmpro
                          All depends on your body type and how you like your seating position to be. I sometimes ride with mostly female passengers so a fixed race seat just doesn't work as well as the SRD seat. Especially if she has a big ass =P
                          :cool: true dat.
                          1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Reelizmpro
                            All depends on your body type and how you like your seating position to be. I sometimes ride with mostly female passengers so a fixed race seat just doesn't work as well as the SRD seat. Especially if she has a big ass =P


                            Hamannkid, going to bimmerfest right??
                            Id love to, when is it and where???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              May 1st in Santa Barbara...it's going to be huge. Every year there are hundreds of cars.

                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                              85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                              91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X