My new toys :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh men, sweet. Can you please send me more info? [email protected]

Where exactly? What time does it start? Thanks!!

Are there any people in San Francisco Bay Area that are going?

Comment

Originally posted by Reelizmpro
      May 1st in Santa Barbara...it's going to be huge. Every year there are hundreds of cars.
      dayymnn... I guess I need to be in SF on the 30th, hey hamankid, will you give me a ride to bimmerfest?

Comment

Nice seats bud. I am getting my Pro 2000s in next week (can't fricken wait). Where did you get your seats from? Sparco has been out of the 2000s for quite a while. They finally got my seats to Demon Tweeks..

Very pimp ;-) What color car are you installing in?

Robert M

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
          dayymnn... I guess I need to be in SF on the 30th, hey hamankid, will you give me a ride to bimmerfest?
          Only if you pay for my alcohol and entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Robert M
            Nice seats bud. I am getting my Pro 2000s in next week (can't fricken wait). Where did you get your seats from? Sparco has been out of the 2000s for quite a while. They finally got my seats to Demon Tweeks..

Robert M
            Here is the car

THANKS to VLAD

The seats I got from Performance Parts Store for $540 including S&H. Call Jessica @ 800.246.4567, tell her Max Sent you. She's a great girl and will take care of you

I shopped around for sometime and they have THE best prices.

Comment

recaro SPG or SPA (wethje CF shell) is what Ive sat in that feel most comfortable with
              a natural seating position.
              I plan to install them into my street car.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Robert M

Robert M

Vlad, you like??

Comment

Originally posted by hamankid
                  Only if you pay for my alcohol and entertainment
                  knowing you, this could become one of the most expensive trips in my life ... lol
                  I don't mind alcohol, but entertaiment :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Just wondering, but why do you only have one "eyebrow" on in that picture??

Mike
                    Mike

Comment

to match his one missing corner light. haha jk. just messing with you man. i figure cause he just got the car. hey hammankid looks like we're not too far away from eachother. im from san jose.

Comment

there are a couple of caravans, I'm sure there is one from SF. 2 years ago I met up with the SF caravan at Harris Ranch. IF there isn't a caravan already we can meet there and cruise from there on.

BTW I like the name change, hamankid was just shouting 15 year old newbie:cool:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                        they are not idiots.

Comment

Vlad, don't worry, we can get a cheaper entertainer for you ) LOL. But don't complain later But wait, I'm a married man now, so for me entertainment means walks on the beach with the significant other

Thanks All!!! Yes, the eyebrow is a side effect of shipping the car from NJ to Cali. The corner light is a side effect of freshly repainted front bumper. I need to buy a new one. Soon.

My name is from the days when I had my Hamann 5er

but my heart and soul was always with M

here is my X baby which I loved dearly and still have dreams about

Comment

did you buy vlads car?
                            "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                            "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                            onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

I sure did, and love every second of it

Comment

Working...
                              X