valvesprings evo2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valvesprings evo2

Which valvesprings does the evo 2 use?? std. 195hp springs??

i believe it uses the same springs as the Evo3/"GruppeN" springs...

I could be wrong....

Is this for your head rebuild? With your cams i would go with schrick springs or at least evo3

Comment

My head is dead, so I need a new head, and I was offered a evo2 head with valves and springs. I have ordered the evo3 springs, but if the evo2 head has does springs, then I donดt need them
      The price on the evo2 head is a bit high, Iดll probably buy a complete engine from a guy here in demmark, for 670euro.....

Comment

Theres only to types of springs for the M3.
        Standard: 11 34 1 312 704
        Sport Evo: 11 34 1 315 912
        Steffen Otto Jensen
        จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
        1989 318is
        1989 M3 Cecotto (196/505)
        www.cecotto.dk

Comment

The paint markings on the E3/GrpN springs are red/yellow. Have the seller send a pic of the springs. The paint markings should be visible even with the springs installed. HTH

-Dietrich

Comment

My head was cracked so I had to buy a new one. Found a complete 195hp head and one of the springs has the red/yellow marking. Not sure they are all Evo3 springs:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jan(denmark)
              My head was cracked so I had to buy a new one. Found a complete 195hp head and one of the springs has the red/yellow marking. Not sure they are all Evo3 springs:rolleyes:
              Thats strange only one has those markings...maybe they wore off...who knows...

If I were you, I'd just throw some new springs in there anyway while the head is off...maybe even go at it with a valve job and some new guides.

Comment

Working...
              X