Sighting in NJ this AM....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sighting in NJ this AM....

Saw a sweet red e30 m3 this am on the way to work, Nutley to 21 North. Had 17" e39 sport wheels from 530i, //M stripes on the side and debadged. I tried to catch you in my MINI cooper(Not S!) but to no avail! As I was winding up to 90 mph in pursuit I thought to myself,"This dang MINI is so gone! Now to gets me an e30 M3!" Nice car!
    Jon- '71 2002, '88 M5, '01 R1150GS

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

depressing when you're not the one driving it, isn't it ?

:(
    Where'd you get the coconuts?

Comment

Im going to stand out of the bunch here and say the car sounds distasteful. Stripes and debadged, dont like the wheels either, just my opinion. Some people own the car for different reasons. :rolleyes:

Comment

I have to agree with BijanH on that point, these cars are so old now that when you rarley see one with all the original components it looks so much better than somebody trying to turn theirs into a rice racer!
        I myself would try to keep everything original (out of the engine bay).
        Oh well different cars different people, I just hope come another 20 years down the line there are still some originals about, and that we are still allowed to drive them.
        P.S. Its got to be pretty upsetting for you guys in U.S.A having to put Cats on your cars.

Comment

I agree

I Like cars that are more stock, but I was so distracted by the awseome lines of the car that I didn't seem to notice the slight riceification to the car.
          Jon- '71 2002, '88 M5, '01 R1150GS

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

Comment

I can see how the stripes are not very tasteful, but the wheels?! Those are some of the better looking wheels that bmw has come out with for a while.
            Prin7

Comment

Working...
            X