Whos e30s are these at Bimmerfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos e30s are these at Bimmerfest

I love the way the BBS with gold center looks on the white e30 m3 and want a set of Volks for my car as well. Nice black e30 with Volks. Anymore pictures of these cars?

black one is doug's (from AZ) turbotii i believe. the white one, i dont know.
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

What size those those Volks? Is he running an adapter plate?
      1988 M3
      2012 335is
      1993 Civic Si

Comment

the white one belongs to this dude from LA who did not even know about s14.net... I told him about it, but I dunno if he was interested (just my observation)

Comment

The white car is mine. I just joined as a member to this website today. So count me in. The only reason I'm on the internet is this site. I'm glad i found out about it. I got the wheels off a guy in san diego that sells mostly 2002 parts.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas wedin
            The white car is mine. I just joined as a member to this website today. So count me in. The only reason I'm on the internet is this site. I'm glad i found out about it. I got the wheels off a guy in san diego that sells mostly 2002 parts.

Welcome to S14.net. Anymore pictures of the interior. I need more details of that harness bar/camera mount. Mine looks like it sits higher than yours.

Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas wedin
              welcome nicholas.
              You should have chatted more with us while you were there!

by the way your lady friend was very cute!
              "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                the white one belongs to this dude from LA who did not even know about s14.net... I told him about it, but I dunno if he was interested (just my observation)
                I take my words back, sorry (I always get in trouble with my mouth)..
                Glad you joined, you have a nice car and you will have fun hanging out here!

Comment

Welcome aboard Nick.

btw, I was the guy who told you that you needed to adjust your trunk.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                  85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                  91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X