Art work in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art work in your car?

Any permanent art work? Maybe sticker bomb? painted parts? crazy colors? valve covers? even colored hoses look cool...

So i guess ill start... my original black valve cover n plenum were super beat up so i painted them red... change of mind... buddy hooked me up and hand painted these... they came out good! check out his site if you have some time!

http://wellhellohiram.tumblr.com/

very cool!
    i like your style

Comment

Very nice! Hopefully, you've done something to heat treat the paint; otherwise over time you may find it will bubble and flake off due to the intense heat in your engine bay.
      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

I like your friend's work a lot. In some ways it of reminds me of my favorite ink artist Peter Aurisch.

If I had a Miata I would totally do something like this to my dash!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6738p.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	843923

Comment

this isnt my car nor an e30M but i thought this was pretty original.

Splatter in the motorsport colors on the engine cover + interior. Not to mention sick interior and Technoviolet respray! I love this car!

I believe it was done by autocouture in NJ.

-Andy

sigpic

Comment

Interesting styles guys. I figured most people wouldn't want to do something like this to their E30 M3 and would label it rice. I like it, though.

Comment

thanks for the positive feed back

woow... ive always had a soft spot for techno violet... also saw a dakar e92

Im not much into ink but that artist is legit...

and well i dont have an e30 so im not into conserving an m3...

havent really been on this forum very long but i dont see too many people going crazy... no one else has anything cool to show?

Comment

That paint work looks great!
                John 3:17

Comment

Not a M3, but an M car. My buddy Earl's take on the BMW Art Car. He tracks the hell out of this car, btw.

Comment

mark... that z looks rad... any other pictures? is that a vinyl wrap?

damn really thinking about trading my e36 m for z4 m... mmmm

Comment

Earl's car is hand painted with Acrylics.
                      http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=541249

The Z4 M is in my opinion the most successful execution of the Flame Surfacing design language. I love em.

Originally posted by ponchis View Post
                      mark... that z looks rad... any other pictures? is that a vinyl wrap?

damn really thinking about trading my e36 m for z4 m... mmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X