New here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here.

What's up fellas. Rob S. told me I might find a few of you over here. So is this site cool? Everyone is spread out since DTM went to shit. Here's a pic of my ride for those of you who don't know me. Magnus, what's up man, use one of these pics for your thingy. Peace.

Notice my sunroof? Had to point it out.

Josh
    Simply put, the best that ever lived.

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna, January, 1989.

Welcome

You mean MOONROOF????

I think they are horrible IMHO...just had to point that out...

But WELCOME TO THE BOARD...i think i am the only one who posts here often...

ADA///M

Comment

Why don't you like them? Because you'll never have one perhaps? Thanks for the heart felt welcome.

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna, January, 1989.

Comment

Welcome Is that the one piece fiberglass bumper (EVO II integrated)?
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Yes it's integrated, but no, it's not glass. It's made out of the same material they make all the other after market body parts out of. Not the stuff our cars are made of. It isn't that heavy duty, thus no Evo III splitter.

Comment

bout time...

Good to see/hear from you, and welcome.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Sup Killa!

I got your message the other day just haven't been free to conversate (New house, new baby...etc) I call you though.

Have you done any tweaking on the MAF?

Tony

Comment

Damn dude, you had another baby, and a new house? Shit man, call a brotha. I'm still runnin the same map you sent me. We gotta talk. How are the cams?

Comment

Working...
                X