Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Speedometer - Logo / Sticker

Hi Fellas,

Anyone ever come across these in the correct size for sale? I found these links below and they look to be the right spec. but the site has no way of contacting anyone or buying (that I can see at least).

T.I.A.

http://www.eurotuner.com.my/misc.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACS E30 Speedo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	846965

Run across these from time to time in Japan. Will keep you informed if I find them again..

Comment

^ i'd take 2 if anybody wants to do a group buy.

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Im interested
          I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

Originally posted by CourtM3 View Post
            Run across these from time to time in Japan. Will keep you informed if I find them again..
            Hi Court,
            Long time no talk. Thanks for the Info. That would be very much appreciated if you could keep me in mind should you come across a set.

I'll try to do some digging in terms of the website I posted and see if I can find anything for all interested parties. Vice versa also appreciated.

Chees Fellas.

Comment

Interested
              "Straights are for fast cars,turns are for fast drivers"

Comment

how about this? i can do these for you guys if you're interested...probably with a slightly thicker black border, more like the picture to aid the cutting out of the decal.....turnaround time would be about 1 week, cost would be 4 each + 2 shipping to USA

anyone interested?

ho
                sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing the original acs speedo was in klm not mph like I have on usa cars?
                  I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

Hi Pukar,

I certainly would be. Just to clarify, what exactly would be the difference between the ones I linked and yours? I would want to make sure they are small enough to fit nicely where they're supposed to on the speedo and look like the original AC Schnitzer tach.

LMK & Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M-TRD3 View Post
                      Hi Pukar,

I certainly would be. Just to clarify, what exactly would be the difference between the ones I linked and yours? I would want to make sure they are small enough to fit nicely where they're supposed to on the speedo and look like the original AC Schnitzer tach.

LMK & Thanks for the response.
                      i can do any size, shape or colour. i have copied the one in the image and can do that size, i will just scale it down according to the tach dimensions so should be accurate and small. the decal will be printed on vinyl and extremely sharp! i do this for all sorts of decals and copy oem ones that are NLA...take a look at my website pukardesigns.com to get an idea of what i do...
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Sounds good. I'll take a set. Should I send you a PM to exchange details & can payment be made via Paypal?
                        Cheers

Comment

yup, that would be great, we'll get it sorted...., cheers mate
                          sigpic

Comment

Been a little while since I've been on the forum, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to provide other members with a short bit of feedback in regards to Pukar. As can be seen from this thread, I enlisted Pukar's services for my logo/decal needs and would like to say that I am very happy with the outcome. The product is one of quality that I was happy to receive. Of equal importance the service and communication was top notch. Pukar will discuss anything and everything with you to ensure that he is able to best meet your needs and that open communication assists you both in ascertaining that.

Thanks Pukar.

Comment

Working...
                            X