few pics of my car, almost ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few pics of my car, almost ready!

the Sign shop f....ed up the Dekra decals (wrong location), but they will re-do it and add all the other missing stickers.
    The car will get the coilovers and different rims (I have 3 sets).
    EvoIII rear wing, different steering wheel, shift knob and pedals (AC Schnitzer) will go on this car sometimes next week and I am also thinking of Black Hellas for the front. I have the MHW smoked tail lights already.
    I also have the roll cage but don't know if I should put it in?
    Other that that, it's almost done, what do you think?

how it all started:

this is what it looks like now:

And this is what I want it to look like (almost) when I am done

too bad I can't bring this car to the HPSP5 drive :sosad:

Looks Great Vlad!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Is this the front bumper cover from the add in the roundell and if so how is the quality. I like the look's of that one very much and 350 seem's to be a very reasonable price. Also I noticed you deleted the fog light's for brake duct's. Are all of the bracket's there to mount my original fog light's.

Comment

NO it's not. It is the EVO II on the stock. The version from Roudel does NOT have the center horizontal slat in the center of the bumper. It is just 1 large ugly hole.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by kmicinski
          Is this the front bumper cover from the add in the roundell and if so how is the quality. I like the look's of that one very much and 350 seem's to be a very reasonable price. Also I noticed you deleted the fog light's for brake duct's. Are all of the bracket's there to mount my original fog light's.
          I haven't recieved a roundel in a few months, but I think your talking about the Vlad bumper... My friend has one that came with his car, he might be interested in selling it

Looks good Vlad, where are you located now on the west coast or the east coast?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
          they are not idiots.

Comment

I see. I would like to see a picture of that one . It does sound like that gaping hole would be ugly but I guess I will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric

Looks good Vlad, where are you located now on the west coast or the east coast?
              I am in San Francisco, bought Euro Autobody (shop that specializes in foreign car repairs), so I am officially a California dude now :cool:

Comment

Looks good...

Now whats under the hood? What other mods?

Gotta represent for that painjob

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                  I am in San Francisco, bought Euro Autobody (shop that specializes in foreign car repairs), so I am officially a California dude now :cool:
                  good deal, SF is a beautiful city, but terrible politics:sosad:

post up some pics of your shop, that sounds like a fun/hard job!

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                  they are not idiots.

Comment

when people are saying the "vlad bumper" is that your design? or another vlad out there somewhere? i like the gaping hole. lookit M3Driver's car.
                    1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

different vlad

Comment

That bumper looks like it would be great for cooling the radiator. Where can I find out more about it?? I am looking for something with more downforce up front and better cooling this might be the best of both worlds.

Thanks,

Robert M

Comment

The guy's phone number is 310-833-4429 and his email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X