Best place for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for parts

Hi all. Where is the best place to order parts? Best price and service.

Trying to rebuild left front. So I need bumper, fender and suspension pieces.

Thanks,
    Robert

gutenparts.com

Their new site should be online soon, but in the meantime you can send an email to [email protected]

HTH
    John 3:17

Comment

Use www.getbmwparts.com. They are my new source for parts and haven't let me down yet.

Jake

Comment

Use www.blunttech.com Steve is an enthusiast and has a nice M2

Comment

+1 for Steve

Originally posted by CourtM3 View Post
          Use www.blunttech.com Steve is an enthusiast and has a nice M2

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
            +1 for Steve
            +2 for Steve, the best customer service I have ever found. Not only an M2, but he also has an M3, among others.

Don
            1973 - 2002
            1988 - iX
            1988 - M3

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Use www.getbmwparts.com. They are my new source for parts and haven't let me down yet.

Jake
              I think Steve actually has better pricing that Tischer...

Comment

I wasn't gonna mention that....but, he does also have an E30 M3...I was gonna buy it from him back in '08 but he decided to put it away for a future project...I'm sure it will be "awesome" when he restores it!

Originally posted by VintageBMW View Post
                +2 for Steve, the best customer service I have ever found. Not only an M2, but he also has an M3, among others.

Comment

www.thebmwpartstore.com

I just switched from Tischer (getbmwparts.com) since they are usually lower priced.
                  James | Straight Pipes: Engaged

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                    I think Steve actually has better pricing that Tischer...
                    If it must be the lowest BMW price I go to http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com. But they can be very slow. They're finally shipping three orders tomorrow that date back to July, Sep and Oct.

For good pricing, ease of ordering, quick service, I go to www.getbmwparts.com.

Steve at Blunt Tech is great. Super nice guy. If I want great customer service and personal care, I go to him. He's the kind of supplier I don't mind paying just a bit more to give him the business. But we can't seem to come to terms with invoicing so I've been using getbmwparts more. Sorry Steve.

Jake

Comment

I usually order from Jeremiah on these forums. Great service as well.

Andy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                        If it must be the lowest BMW price I go to http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com. But they can be very slow. They're finally shipping three orders tomorrow that date back to July, Sep and Oct.

For good pricing, ease of ordering, quick service, I go to www.getbmwparts.com.

Steve at Blunt Tech is great. Super nice guy. If I want great customer service and personal care, I go to him. He's the kind of supplier I don't mind paying just a bit more to give him the business. But we can't seem to come to terms with invoicing so I've been using getbmwparts more. Sorry Steve.

Jake
                        Jake, is http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com all OE parts?

Comment

They are BMW of Lincoln Nebraska or part of the Husker Auto Group
                          1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                          1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                          1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Yes. All BMW boxed/labeled.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post
                              They are BMW of Lincoln Nebraska or part of the Husker Auto Group
                              I tried to get an estimate on a bunch of parts but they have not replied yet. The shop is waiting. Are they really slow? They do have real good prices. Do you have a Ph. no.?

Comment

Working...
                              X