Good Dyno place in SoCal - LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Dyno place in SoCal - LA

Time to tune the Alpha N to Alpha Ncredibly fast...
    who knows a place?

thx K
    "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Kaz, im gonna be going back to the same place that me and ara got our cars dynoed. i have the card at home. Steve wants to go also. im sure we can get a deal worked out if we all go out there. He has a dynojet with wbo2 sensor. the shop is really nice. but its about an hour from LA. his prices for the dyno runs were very cheap. Im sure his prices on tuning time will be just as fair.
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Sounds good to me..I'm really really interested in someone with experience in dyno tuning, and specifically s14s. I want the "max out of my Maxx"

is this guy good? i'm down for a dyno day with everyone, as long as we all get enough time to really tune the crap out of them.
      "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Haha, "max out of my Maxx." Good one.

Yeah I'm down, if I'm going to be building a car to keep up with the LA people I'd like to know what I'm working with.

Peace.
        1988 M3
        2012 335is
        1993 Civic Si

Comment

I'm in too

I'd be willing to drive up from San Diego to get my A-N tuned too.

Pete

Comment

I'll try to make it as well if you can give me a set date. I got alot of maintenence to do before I hit the Dyno, a set date would light a fire under my ass to get it done

The Chuck giveth, and the Chuck taketh away

Comment

Hell, all you guys with built engines are going to be laughing at me!
              1988 M3
              2012 335is
              1993 Civic Si

Comment

here is the contact info:

Dynamic Racing Solutions
                Kris Valdez
                [email protected]
                562-694-2226
                www.racesolutions.com

just tell him shahe with the red e30 m3 sent you guys. :-p (like the guy even knows who i am)

anyway, im down for a dyno day, but i think more then 2-3 people is too much for one day. its gonna take an hour or two just to get a rough tune.
                "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Working...
                X