Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Netherlands based S14 owners?

Hi Guys,

It's been a little while since I've been on here, but I was hoping to ask a favour...

A good buddy of mine has just bought a 1989 M3 which has originated from the Netherlands. I figured that (like the UK) there wouldn't be that many M3's over there and someone may know of the car itself and be able to shed some light on it's history.

It's been painted many years ago in BMW Santorini Blue and the old NL registration number of the car is 07-GF-GXF-7

I appreciate it's a bit of a long shot, but if anyone can offer any background at all to the car I'd really appreciate it.

ATB,

Ollie

the registration has too many letters for the current combination of digits and letters. I suppose it was 07 GFX 7.
    At the same time it would indicate that the car has been registered in the Netherlands only recently as it is quite a current registration. In other words it seems to have been imported into the Netherlands recently. Or the registration should be something along the lines of GF-XF-07, that would be an early nineties reg.
    Have you tried at the Dutch forum (http://www.m3e30.nl)? Arjanvanessen is a member on here as well as on the Dutch forum.
    Last edited by hardtailer; 12-24-2012, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X