17x8 et20 Wheels Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x8 et20 Wheels Only

Please post a photo of your car with 17x8 (et20) wheels. A picture of your car or any 17x8 wheel of any kind.
    i'm looking to switch wheels and that is the size I'm looking for. Just checking out my options with this thread, thank you.
    88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Hmm I have pics on this hardrive from a track day around VIRs oak tree and one with her heart getting ripped out last July. The 318 is getting a new motor too after 300+k it finally has poor compression on 2cyl.

ARC-8 17x8 w 235/40/17s (in these pics are azenis 615s)

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIR oak tree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	844093Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02178.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	844094
    Photos

Comment

The Arc 8 (non concave) wheel is a pretty good looking wheel I agree.
      88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Why no love for so many TSW type Wheels? Just curious. They have the correct bolt pattern size for the E30 M3 figment. 17x8 et20, bolt on and go.
        Are they heavy,expensive, cheaply made, not cool looking?
        Funny I ask this because I actually have a set of TSW Hockenheims on my car now.
        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Don't have a picture of them on a M3 but the M-System wheels fit your description.

Comment

RKIIs OK 18x8 but I also have a set in 17x8.
            Several E30 M3's.

More than I need but not as many as I want....

Comment

Originally posted by inastrangeland View Post
              RKIIs OK 18x8 but I also have a set in 17x8.

Your car is beautiful!
              88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Looking to up/downgrade to 16s myself if I can't find a non-concave version of the ARC8s.

Comment

Anything larger than a 16 on an e30 makes it look like a hot wheels toy. They just look goofy. That said, I like the M-techs without the covers, but, they just don't look right on an e30. The same with the style 5s. My 17x8.5 Ronal SXs that my car came with were cool wheels, but again too big not to mention you can't put any decent tire on that doesnt rub.

15s or 16s only for me.

Just my $0.02,
                  Will
                  '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
                  '88 M3

Comment

The best wheels IMO in 17" are the BBS RC 212 Motorsport Ed.; BBS RK 17x8.5 & Hartge 3pc. Looking for pics...

I went with M-System I Turbines for their function & era appropriate style, but I like concave too.
                    Rich!

Comment

I would love a 16 inch one-piece style 5 in a gunmetal or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ///schwartzman View Post
                        The best wheels IMO in 17" are the BBS RC 212 Motorsport Ed.; BBS RK 17x8.5 & Hartge 3pc. Looking for pics...

I went with M-System I Turbines for their function & era appropriate style, but I like concave too.
                        no doubt Rich, that RK is a good looking wheel.
                        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

I still like my M-systems, like them so much I have two sets now.
                          Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Having different wheels photoshopped to my car now. Got to love PS!
                            Trying the TSW Bardo now.

88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

The TSW Hockenheim Wheel is VERY Heavy! Style-wise, over the years TSW has come out with some nice designs.....but, hopefully they are much lighter than the Hocks...those wheels were heavy!

John

Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Why no love for so many TSW type Wheels? Just curious. They have the correct bolt pattern size for the E30 M3 figment. 17x8 et20, bolt on and go. Are they heavy,expensive, cheaply made, not cool looking?
                              Funny I ask this because I actually have a set of TSW Hockenheims on my car now.

Comment

Working...
                              X