1988 M3 Red - Evo II spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slfan,

yes, both euro, well they are for Peru market thus, euro specs, and carry the dogleg trans with 3.25 diff fromf factory. Thanks for the words

I noticed your wheels are 16" because of the size of them and the look of them, they differ a tad-slightly from the 15" basketwaves.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

years of experience required tp recognize the wheel size ;-)
      Just kidding, the 16" basket weaves/cross spokes with a lip that's not suitable for clamp-on balance weights (only stick-on weights) are either M3 E30 wheels or M5E34 wheels. Latter have ET20 instead of ET27 for the M3 and that you can tell indeed by having developed an eye for it. It helps that I run these M5 E34 wheels.
      17" cross spokes are a multi-piece wheel and another half inch wider (E32, E34, E36, E38 and E39 had them)

Comment

Diego and Hardtailer,

Thank you for the explanation. Have so much to learn...

Regards,
        Slfan

Comment

Such a beautiful car!

Comment

Gentlemen,

I finally got around to check if the red seat belts are OEM and can confirm that they are BMW original parts with the logo and part number printed on the label. Please find below pictures of the label on the left and right front seat belts.

Regards,
            Slfan
            Last edited by slfan; 05-05-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

DiegoM6,

Here´s the psot with the pictures.

Saludos,
              Slfan

Comment

That's great news! Now add a set of euro front grills
                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Yep in the picture there thats the oem just strange look at that picture you put the rears almost looks like there was a different pattern?
                  I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

Congrats

Comment

DiegoM6,

Excuse the ignorance: what is the difference between the Euro front grills and the US spec?

Thanks,
                      Slfan

Comment

Working...
                      X