Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's discuss "Featured Members 2 (redux). Let's start nominating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's discuss "Featured Members 2 (redux). Let's start nominating.

Who do you want to be our 2nd Featured Member? If you'd like to nominate yourself, please add photos, and maybe a list of mods.

We'll compile a list, and vote on it later.

I nominate L.James I believe everyone is familiar with his Cabrio, and anywhere from 1 to 1,000 additional
    E30 M3's. You might also know that he's probably 1 of the most helpful members ever.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

I second that nomination!

John

Comment

Barry Reelizimpro Another awesome member with lots of knowledge and two beautiful examples.

Comment

I nominate Ron Checca.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
        1989 M3 racecar
        e39 Touring

Comment

JAKE

Specific pictures, part numbers, unambiguous willingness to help.

I can't argue with any of the others mentioned (as ive learned from all of them too) but Jake gets my vote.
          Last edited by dspock; 07-06-2013, 04:36 PM.
          - Dave

1988 "ALPNWEIB"

sigpic

1986 944 Turbo
          2003 Audi S6
          2007 Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by dspock View Post
            JAKE

Specific pictures, part numbers, unambiguous willingness to help.

I can't argue with any of the others mentioned (as ive learned from all of them too) but Jake gets my vote.
            I vote Jake as well.

Jake is exactly the sort of enthusiast I would strive to be, if I wasn't such a lazy, impatient, unfocused,.... dick.

Comment

Jake.

Comment

JAKE without a doubt

Comment

Jake without a question in my mind! He has done so much for the community!

Hugo
                  Photobucket

Comment

:redface:But wouldn't I need a road worthy M3 to play in this game? LOL All got is a bunch of resto pics. :ha: I just assumed it was more about the car...

I recommend, in this order:

LJames - owner of the sweetest E30 M3 Cabrio in the US and a hell of a good guy
                    JoeBMW - I've lusted over his beautiful Lachs M3 for years
                    Strube - Ditto for a beatiful Sterling example (I'm parial to silver M3s)

If we were doing racers I go:

Conrad - If you check out his builds, you'll wet your pants (I wear diapers now) - another awesome dude
                    Jimmy P - super involved with the community, owns a T I T E ex BTCC racer, and one of the most humble big players on the forum
                    Roc Checca - who could leave out Ron, the original big player in D mod, owned original MS M3s, built a wicked replica, and like all the rest just as nice as could be

If Markus hadn't been our featured member for the past few years I'd put him at the top too. Awesome dude.

Honestly there are simply too many to list. Lots of good peeps around here.

Jake

Comment

Who's Jake?:anonymous::jakeroutine::single_eye::HeadsSpi nning::old-025:Jakelove:chug::healthyjake:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

L James gets my vote but each of the individuals mentioned are true enthusiasts. Either of them would make a worthy featured member.
                        Last edited by ///M3 Terr; 07-07-2013, 02:40 AM.
                        Terrance

Comment

All of the above.
                          John 3:17

Comment

xsworks
                            Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Xworks. Everytime I'm stumped on how something goes back together I go to his resto thread. He has pictures on how to put the entire car together from scratch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X