Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeattleE30///M3
    Hmmmmmm..... Let me think... :idea: How about my Sport Evo Headers for your Rallye Headers and Group N Engine mounts

BTW, we should get both headers jet coated while they're out?
    Works for me!

Do not click
    At least it's German

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead
      I have the Eisenmann. Full stainless construction, fit perfectly, just the right amount of noise. Not too loud, not too quiet.

I was going to go with the Supersprint, but for the price I thought it should be stainless. It isn't.

Got any soundclips of your Eisenmann? Can you compare it in loudness to other exhausts?

Comment

hiop video clip

[. Eric, can you get a clip of the HIOP system? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure! I'll send it do Magnus and maybe he can add it to the existing clips.

I'll post my impressions after the install regarding sound and noise levels next week.

Eric:cool:

Comment

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Dyno comparison by GRM

Even still the dyno runs can vary on the same day w/ the same car by more than 5 h.p..

Hell I did 6 runs one day in 2.5 hours and all the #'s were different by as much 12 h.p.

I threw out the high and low runs and then averaged the other 4 to get a usable figure.

But I think the 5 h.p. claim is nominal at best.

Eric

Comment

[B]Got any soundclips of your Eisenmann?

SHOULD BE IN THE EXHAUST CLIPS RIGHT?

Can you compare it in loudness to other exhausts?

See above

Comment

Originally posted by Track man's M3
                [B]Got any soundclips of your Eisenmann?

SHOULD BE IN THE EXHAUST CLIPS RIGHT?

Can you compare it in loudness to other exhausts?

See above
                There isn't an eisenmann exhaust clip on the exhaust clip page, thats why I asked.

Comment

I don't have a sound clip of my Eisenmann exhaust.

I would say it is only slightly louder, if at all, than the stock. The sound is deeper however, more low pitched.

I can say my car used to set off car alarms when I decelerated with the stock exhaust. It doesn't now.

My only gripe with the Eisenmann is that you pay big bucks for the thing, then it doesn't come with clamps to install it. The clamps are cheap, but it takes a little digging to find them as you need 49mm. I finally got them from VW.

Comment

can you make a small video for us?

thanks

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead
                      I don't have a sound clip of my Eisenmann exhaust.

I would say it is only slightly louder, if at all, than the stock. The sound is deeper however, more low pitched.

I can say my car used to set off car alarms when I decelerated with the stock exhaust. It doesn't now.

My only gripe with the Eisenmann is that you pay big bucks for the thing, then it doesn't come with clamps to install it. The clamps are cheap, but it takes a little digging to find them as you need 49mm. I finally got them from VW.
                      I saw on their website that they sell three different mufflers, the sport, performance?, and race. The sport is the quietest and the race is the loudest, do you happen to know which one you have?

Comment

I have the quietest one.....

I am lacking the technical hardware and knowledge to make a sound byte video....but I will try to find someone who can assist.

Comment

I also have a Borla, and it's great, the sound is good, not too loud and not to quiet. Plus it still looks the same as it was new pretty much. It sounds deeper and louder than my friends supersprint w/dtms. But not nearly as loud as my friends with a triflow.

Comment

Working...
                          X