X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest
    replied
    Originally posted by shahano View Post
    Thank you for your help.. Sounds like I will go for the good old non stainless steel supersprint exhaust. I hope they will fit the 50/50 header.
    I have a 50/50 header.

Leave a comment:

• shahano
    replied
    Thank you for your help.. Sounds like I will go for the good old non stainless steel supersprint exhaust. I hope they will fit the 50/50 header.

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    I've had the Supersprint on my car for about 7 years now. It's not showing much signs of wear either, apart from speed humps. I recently went to a track day and the noise test was 86db so not too loud either. It's the perfect sound in my opinion, just a slightly louder than stock.
    I used to have a scorpion on another car years ago and I hated the sound it produced. I would imagine stainless steel and an S14 would make an awful sound.

Leave a comment:

• PRustan
    replied
    Here is info on the X-pipe, a very important piece of the exhaust design.

X-Pipe

Peter
    Last edited by PRustan; 08-30-2013, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wonder BOY
    replied
    Of all the mufflers I have tried, the old, non stainless steel version of a Super Sprint is the best. It fits Marrio's center section with cats and is much more quiet than a Stromung. It has big pipes in and out with minimal back pressure. I have not tried the shiny new stainless model and of course the manufacturer claims it is about the same. Hope that is of some value.
    /Walter Boggs

Leave a comment:

• Myotherapy
    replied
    My super sprint sounds nice

Leave a comment:

• shahano
    replied
    Thx BBS16,

I ve been reading about that X, could you explain to me exactly what it does?

Leave a comment:

• BBS16
    replied
    The Scorpion didn't have the "X" where the manifold (header) joins the system and it makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• shahano
    started a topic Scorpio vs. Supersprint exhaust

Scorpio vs. Supersprint exhaust

I am looking for full exhaust from header until the exhaust pipes. Do you guys recommend Supersprin or Scorpio or any other exhaust systems?

Sheesh
Working...
X