What do you think about this M3 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this M3 ?????

What do you think about this M3?? This car is for sale.I think its nice prepared for racing.

They had a Warsteiner on eBay about 4 months ago
    for 14-18k i think
    Its a nice car
    :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

BTCC M3

Originally posted by ROB89M3
      Rudi, you must buy a REAL dtm M3 ! This car looks good, but it is nothing special !

I would buy a BTCC,DTM, E30 M3. I wonder where all those cars are stored and who owns them ? I would really love to own Will Hoy's BTCC
      E30 M3, since Will Hoy has passed away....That car is worth a lot now !

He Rob,
      do you know where is the BTCC M3 ??????

Comment

Article

The article of Ron Checcas DTM M3 is very nice. Thank you for this link Rob.

Comment

its nice , but the rims gat to goooo

Comment

A Warsteiner on eBay? How did I miss that?

Rudi, that car is nice, but yours is better. It just has a certain "savoir faire".

Comment

BTCC car here in the Northeast!!!!!!!!!

Alot of these cars are owned by private people. I think these cars are
              located in ENGLAND, and JAPAN as well as Germany.
              Ron Checca found his DTM car in Italy.

Jimmy P has a BTCC car that Steve Soper and I think Mark adams drove in 1990.

He is currently getting the car in shape like he likes it so it will beawhile before he brings it out! Going to try and recreate the BMW Finance livery of the 1991 season. It was actually the team sper for two seasons so it is really pretty fresh as a full comp car goes.

Eric

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Oddjob
                A Warsteiner on eBay? How did I miss that?

Rudi, that car is nice, but yours is better. It just has a certain "savoir faire".
                Thank you for the complement.This year I dont have time to make any modifications at my car, but I want to make a lot of new thinks next year

Comment

So is there any more info on where any of the Vic Lee built ' Listerine ' cars are now ?
                  This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

those ex DTM cars are not street legal. Some people just build the replicas to drive on the street and take it to the track days.
                    The real deal (ex DTM or BTCC cars) are very expensive toys, unless you are a collector or pure racer.
                    I am building the replica as well (with extensive mods), it will be ready very soon and it will be street legal!

and finally the teaser pic

Comment

Very true . I was more interested to know about the Vic Lee built cars , as they seem to have disappeared.
                      This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Vlad,

that car looks great!!

Comment

Ex-DTM or BTCC cars show up for sale from time to time. But if you guys think that a 200HP 2.3 litre motor is stressed, what about a 320HP 2.3 (early DTM) or 300HP 2 litre motors (late BTCC)? Those cars are widely available thru specialized networks, but they are costly to buy... and to maintain. Which is why Ron almost never drove his ex-ETCC car. Ex-DTM cars from unknwon teams or drivers are available for 40K/50K Euros.

Those seriously prepared cars are a beauty for those who are into racecars, but for most of us (especially those who drive beat up Hondas), they are out of our budget. A motor with a 2 hour lifespan is not for me...

Nonetheless if you go to www.racecarsdirect.com you will find those cars.
                          Last edited by LeeVuong; 06-24-2004, 12:35 AM.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
                          1989 M3 racecar
                          e39 Touring

Comment

Vlad, car looks great. Please show more pics!!

Comment

Working...
                            X