bigger radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger radiator

Does anybody know if they make a bigger radiator that a direct replacement for our cars and if so where can you get one?

John

iigomotiv sells an uprated radiator for our cars. I believe VAC does as well.

Does Koyo make radiators for BMW?

Comment

VSR offers larger all Aluminum radiators. Removes the plastic sections that are prone to leaking/cracking over time. Mounts to all stock locations, and is a DTM replica I think? *Dont quote me on the replica*
      Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Hey Chris L. how much does your father sell the rads for? Any pics? I went on the website but don't see anything about radiators.

John

Comment

www.rondavisradiators.com

Comment

Are these rads custom because there is no M3 rads on his site. Looks impressive though, bit of a shame we dont have anybody like that in england. If anybody knows of someone in england drop me a pm or add the contact info to the thread.
            Happy motoring

Comment

Originally posted by Italian M3
              Are these rads custom because there is no M3 rads on his site. Looks impressive though, bit of a shame we dont have anybody like that in england. If anybody knows of someone in england drop me a pm or add the contact info to the thread.
              Happy motoring
              There are lots of places in the UK that can make ally rads to whatever size, shape and for what use you require. The UK is a world leader in the design and building of just about anything in motorsport , most of the F1 grid are not based here by accident.

I can't see why you would want/need a large ally rad , when you have guys that run 300 BHP M3's that can do multiple flying laps ( 13 miles a lap ) of the Nuerburgring without problems .

Should you really want one , then get a copy of magazines like Autosport and Motoring News , they will both have ads for ally fabrication companies .

This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Originally posted by stroker2.5
                Hey Chris L. how much does your father sell the rads for? Any pics? I went on the website but don't see anything about radiators.

John
                They are all aluminum, custom built for us. We dont advertise them on the website as they arent a high-volume product.

I'm unsure of price, if you e-mail my father from the website, he can answer your questions and give you a more detailed run-down of the radiator.

Sorry I cant offer more help than that. :(
                Chris L.

Comment

thanks BMG, I know I dont really need a Rad like that, just get over excited about my car, and these engines. I should really keep my car stock as it is quite rare.

Thanks for your info.

Comment

Is there enough interest for a possible group buy of a VSR alum. radiator?

-jonathan
                    '07 E86 M Coupe Interlagos (Daily Driver)
                    '91 E30 M3 Alpine White (Track car)

Comment

I would be interested, but i would like to know the price first. I emailed Mario and he said he would tell me on Monday but have still not heard back yet.

Comment

Hey John,
                        I sent you a PM,did you get any info from Myriad Enterprises.

George
                        :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by stroker2.5
                          I would be interested, but i would like to know the price first. I emailed Mario and he said he would tell me on Monday but have still not heard back yet.
                          I'll remind him.
                          Chris L.

Comment

Both the guy doing the LS6 M3 and I are using run of the mill 19x26 aluminum radiators available at just about any speed shop. Fords have the inlet on pass side and outlet on driver's side. Chevy's are opposite.

D

Comment

Yeah George I did get your pm, thanks for replying and yes I'am going to check out that website.

Thanks John

Comment

Working...
                              X