Cecotto/Ravaglia Register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecotto/Ravaglia Register

Don't ask me why but I have foolishly decided to compile a register of these cars.

I currently have details of around 16 Cecotto's and 2 Ravaglia's. So I have a long way to go to get 505.

If you have one and I haven't been in direct contact please PM or email me.

I'm just as interested in cars that are written off as I am in those still running.

Ideally I would like details of the last 7 digits of the Vin, the plaque number, what model, and colour. Any other info would be a bonus.

I will be keeping the VIN no information out of the public domain and only issuing information in summary form.

If you know somebody who has one please point them in my direction.

Cheers
    Kevin
    Cecotto/Ravaglia Register.

Thanks to all who have contacted me and particularly those who have provided some very productive leads.

I have created a rough and ready website which you can access via my www link. This provides some stats from the information currently collated.

Many Thanks
    Kevin

Comment

Danny the webmaster of http://www.m3e30.com/ has a pair of Cecotto's not to mention a lot of the members on his site do also. You might try contacting him.

-Clayton

Comment

Thanks Clayton,

I have been in contact with Danny,. Hopefully he will be willing to help find other owners in Germany. After all that should be where most of them are.
        Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X