pole position sidemounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole position sidemounts?

where did you guys buy these from? and howmuch? i cant seem to locate anyone who sells them.
    Last edited by mrsha007; 06-23-2004, 09:43 AM.
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Well if you are referring to Recaro Pole Position Shell seats, Recaro offers steel side mounts. The list aluminum ones but I heard they are not available in the US. Many of the different side mounts for different seat brands interchange.

Comment

yea, recaro wont sell direct, and the local guys around me want 40-50 bucks over recaros own MSRP and its gonna take over a month.
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Order here: PAR:

http://www.parcars.com/parseating/2_1index.html

Recently appointed distributor for the 14 states in the North East. They have about everything right in stock. So to CA about a week via UPS or faster if you're panting for them. Ask about the alloy side mounts as only steel was available a few months ago. Also try to find some other-brand side mounts locally. If you check web sites for dimensions you may be able to confirm a fit.

Stan

Comment

Working...
        X