Hi new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new member

Hi everyone my name is Don. I'm from Little Rock, AR. Drive a 1988 M3. Have a few performance mods nothing special. Its blue with 18" compomotive wheels, spax springs.

Welcome. Nice colour. It looks almost like the E36 Estoril Blue.

Comment

beauty! Love those rims! Please post more pics!

Comment

Please pay no attention to RobM3. Here's why:
        http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...&threadid=6602

Welcome to the site!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Don't worry I won't. My money my car. I like it and that's what makes my happy.

Comment

I actually quite like the colour, and love those wheels ! The only thing I would do is to fit brake ducts in place of what looks like after-market spot lights ,and then get a towing eye cover on there . Anyway , welcome to the best E30 M3 place on the web .

This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Like to see some more pics aswell. Looks lik e a nice car.

Welcome e30m3man.
              sigpic

Comment

Spot lights are just a quick fix until I can get ellipsoid (I think I spelled that right) headlights. I can't see anything at night right now. Nowhere near done with the car, lots of future plans.

Comment

Nice car! I like seeing the non-factory color!

Damn, though, I really got interested in those wheels, but when looking them up at a US dealer the 8x18s weigh 26.4 lbs...:sosad:

Show us more pics!

Anders
                  Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

looks cool man. kinda reminds me of that randy guys car (the color scheme at least) welcome!!!
                      1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

I think the wheels and the color are sweet! Welcome to S14.net!

Comment

the car is beautiful. looks like estoril blue, my favorite color on the e36 m3's.

i think what BMG is talking about are those PIAA lookin foglights you have there. personally, i dont think they quite go with the euro bmw look. you can get brake ducts in place of the foglights.

well, the car looks great. welcome and please post some more pictures!

Comment

Welcome The car looks great, like the others said. We need more pics!
                            "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

Welcome, Your car looks very nice indeed.

The wheels give it a Touring car look. Enjoy getting it to how you want it.

You will need brake ducting in place of foglights if you are going on track. I am in the process of doing just that.
                              Kevin
                              Cecotto/Ravaglia Register.

Comment

Working...
                              X