Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!New Featured Member. This is the only link so far.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!New Featured Member. This is the only link so far.

Reintroduce yourselves to Rob Servidio (ROB89M3)

Rob is probably one of the most active participants of the international E30 forum circuit. He is always willing to help by giving constructive criticisms in order to help achieve a certain standard. We have used some of his suggestions, as well as debated with him over the unused one's for days, weeks and months.

Rob is a much needed character on this site, and he adds a lot of personality to our small international forum, even with his dry sense of humor. :huh:

Congrats Rob on being our second featured member.

View his feature:
    http://www.s14.net/featured/Member2/robservidio.html

EDIT... Please bare with me as I standardize a new look to the Featured area. I will have to updates Markus' feature to the new look.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Congrats, though I'm usually the other side of Rob's debate he still has a gorgeous car and the honor is well deserved. If you like S14's that is.. JUST KIDDING!

Car looks great man, keep it up and get some big brakes!
    Alex McHenry

Comment

NICE....

Just wondering how he got the 250hp estimate....
      Does he have any dyno charts???

Comment

Featured member

[B]Ok Rob! You deserve the accolades and honor of being the featured member. Your car is a beautiful example of the E30 M3 and your participation in the community is enthusiastic and informative![B]

I hope your participation continues to inform and entertain us despite McHenry's agenda to break balls!:yeah: JK Alex I couldn't resist.

Eric:burn:

Comment

Magnus, the featured member page looks really nice.
          The article needs to be run through a spell checker though!
          -Han

Comment

Im glad for you Rob! Ive seen other cars as "cars of the month" and have never even seen a post from the person. YOU post on every board I can think of and it is well deserved.

Congrats

Comment

Congrats !!!!

Very nice!!! Your car is one of the nicest M3 I ever have seen !!!!

Comment

No

No Rob,
                my car is standing now from Novembre to march, it is dirty and it is not ready to drive with it. I have so much work with my house and I hope am ready with building my house at the end of August.But next winter I want to make a lot of modivications at my M3 and than I have fun with my M3 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jess e30 ///M3
                  Im glad for you Rob! Ive seen other cars as "cars of the month" and have never even seen a post from the person. YOU post on every board I can think of and it is well deserved.
                  That's exactly why he's Featured. All featured members write from their own perspective.

Originally posted by H a n
                  Magnus, the featured member page looks really nice.
                  The article needs to be run through a spell checker though!
                  I have dyslexia, so if my spell check doesn't fix it then I'm clueless. :sosad: Feel free to pm me any changes needed.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

congrats rob and i heard you put the tow hook covers and now for the evo headlight wipers , evo 3 wing , and removal of the sticker!!
                    ///M Power
                    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Congrats Rob, despite selling Honda's all day, you continue to show your loyalty to an older BMW. I think that says a lot.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                      85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                      91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Was that pic on your H&R race springs or your coilovers?

Comment

Nice ride rob!

Very nice all around car and it looks very clean. How many miles do you have on it? props to the person that took the pictures as well. Wow, your the second die-hard BMW fan that sells Hondas for a living.

BTW, you should get your car dyno'd to see how close you are to your estimated 240-250hp figure. I gotta dyno my 2.5L too! Hope the results are good.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                          97 Porsche Carrera S
                          13 Audi S6
                          SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                          GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

rob...i think the 16" hartge rims with the evo 2 frnt bumper looked better then now!!....dont ask my why. cuz idk
                            ///M Power
                            "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Rob,
                              Your ride is SICK!!!

Harlan

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Working...
                              X