I don't understand some people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand some people

Who knows why this guy didn't wave but if he really did see the other guy that is pretty lame. I get that all the time around Vancouver. If I see a nicely modded car, no matter what type, I usually wave or give a thumbs up. Most people don't respond though, even other E30 owners. Of course when I see another E30 M3 I pretty much go ape shit, maybe they're scared of me.

Very Suprising, when I am in my car and see another NICE, not a beater E30 I usually get a nod. Maybe it's a Canada thing?

Comment

what's to understand, it's posted on Goadfly

'nuff said
      A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Hello I'm new to S14.net.

I was the one that posted the M3s at PIR thing on roadfly. We passed at less than 5' and under 15mph. That other guy was just a jerk off. Washington plates BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by vonbek68

I was the one that posted the M3s at PIR thing on roadfly. We passed at less than 5' and under 15mph. That other guy was just a jerk off. Washington plates BTW.
          Hmmmm Mike, please investigate. This M3 owner must be found and brought to his knees. J/K. I know how you must feel. Some people are just like that by nature. Probably just bought the car and wasn't familiar with the comradery associated with E30 M3's.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
          85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
          91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I had almost the exact same issue with a middle-aged guy on the highway yesterday in a rather nice E30 325iC.. Hung behind me in the middle lane for a good 5 minutes (so he saw the car) and then eventually passed me, I looked to nod or wave or whatever and he just went on by. :rolleyes:

Ive only gotten acknowledgement from young"er" e30 drivers or people that have no idea but just like the car. Id go nuts if I saw another E30 M3 on the street in this area, but that's only happened once and of course the guy was cool and equally ecstatic .
            Bry

Comment

Personally, I don't care if anyone waves or not... i really don't.
              I'm guilty probably of not waving.

To ignore someone at walking speed and close proximity is rude, but you never know what's going on in peoples' heads .

he might go mental on you... You never know.
              Just be safe.

If it is at a track event.... make sure he waves.....
              . You by....

After he gets the blue flag.
              m.

Comment

haha. i gave a thumbs up at a guy in a e30 at the light. and he returned it with a rev and was not friendly. so we raced.

Comment

Originally posted by vonbek68

maybe the guy just found out his wife was screwing around, or his dad just passed away, or his kid was just diagnosed with leukemia, or he was just demoted/fired

in otherwords, lighten the f--- up, I don't even know why you'd give it a second thought let alone make a post about, which BTW doesn't exactly make you look like a saint either
                  A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

one time driving in my m3 some guy in an e30 325 (with a front headlight missing for "induction) revved on my.....

i revved back, and shattered his sunglasses lol 8000rpm of fury through a triflo exhaust...
                    "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Originally posted by mfanatics
                      haha. i gave a thumbs up at a guy in a e30 at the light. and he returned it with a rev and was not friendly. so we raced.
                      Did you burn that fool?!
                      "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

it was a good race off the line. didnt get too far from him off the line but on the higher revs i was able to pull from him. was hoping that he would enter the freeway ramp with me but he continued straight.

Comment

Welcome to the forum vonbek68!

Moto,
                          Next time follow him and go and fart in his window at a red light. Fuck'em.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

older people dont wave anymore its one of those things

seriously if I went to a bmw "meet", there are so many other M3s around,
                            why wave everyone. youll meet everyone in person soon enough.

If Im at the track, Im often completely elsewhere with my thoughts, so I could
                            drive right by Pamela with her tits hanging out and Id not notice it.

Its kind of presumptious to assume someone is going to notice you anyway...
                            next time shift thru the first 3 gears while burning out at 5 feet distance.
                            Then youll get noticed

John

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X