X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone tried nitros on an M3

subject sums it up
    :burn:

I know Bexley Motorsport just built one for some guy. Don't know what the numbers where though.
    "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

there was a web page i had book marked on my old computer where someone had put a 100 shot bottle on an m3... said it was rediculously quick... i hate noz tho, it's just hp in a bottle.... you could make a riding lawn mower fast with enough noz... plus it's bad for your engine, a little ricey.. ect...
      1990 e30 m3

Comment

Since most S14s die from going lean, I can only imagine how easily one would blow using nitrous.

Nitrous on a Honda or small-block V8 - yes

Nitrous on expensive S14? - not for me!

Comment

A VERY bad idea
          2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
          1995 Porsche 993
          2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
          2004 Ford F-150 FX4
          2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
          1985 BMW M635CSI
          2001 BMW M3
          1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

I ran NOS on a 66 Chevelle SS 396 / 325hp worked great. NOS on an E30 M3 would be a very bad Idea. Placing a NOS system on a car with high compression and 4 throttle bodies would be risky and dangerous.
            The 396 had 10.25 to 1 compression but with just a single 4 bbl the plate system was easy to manage. You can rebuild a big block chevy for $1000. The S14 will cost you $7000. NOS has almost no use outside drag
            racing and a M3 is not a drag car. If you want strait line speed use this recipe. 68-72 NOVA ($1500), 502 Chevy crate engine ($7000), turbo 400 trans ($800), 4.10 ford 9" rear end ($1000), 250 hp NOS plate system
            ($700). This should get you in the 10s for about $11000.

Comment

Heard a rumor of one in GA

Heard a vague rumor of an e30 M3 with nitrous in the Albany GA area. An ex of mine claimed to have seen it at the Marine base there. That is all I know or even cared to know. Something about nitrous on an S14 does not sound good. Kinda like Ketchup and Syrup on your eggs - ICK!!!
              E30 M3 / E46 M3 / E83 X3

Comment

2 BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah you can't turbocharge one either:rolleyes:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                  they are not idiots.

Comment

Working...
                  X