Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

I've been picking your collectively brains a few times over the last few weeks. So far you've not done too badly either! Now i'm finally getting round to introducing myself.

I've got a 1990 M3 (pics below)

We have also taken it to the track recently, and had a lot of fun!
    PICS

I'm from the Chester area and im currently half way through a mechanical engineering degree at Imperial College London. Allthough the car will have to stay up here when term starts again

Hope to see you around at some point. Im planning to visit the Nurburgring as soon as i can, so maybe there! Are there any others meets or events it would be rude to miss?

If everything seems under control, then you're just not going fast enough...

Nice to have you here caneswell. The combined E30 M3 knowledge here is probably one of the best in the automotive community. If you cannot find an answer here, then you are probably not asking an M3 question. Actually there are also a few of us engineers hanging around here too, so you are in good technical company as well.

Oh, you just missed an M3 gathering at the Ring about a month or two ago.
    Last edited by wookie1976; 07-17-2004, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Nice ride! Are those 16 or 17 inch RS wheels?

EDWIN

Comment

Welcome, it looks like you had fun at that event. There are some nice pictures. How did the RX7 compare to the M3?

Those wheels look great, is your car modified?

How do you like your school? I am also studying mechanical engineering and would like to see about transferring to a school in Europe for a bit.

Comment

Hi ya,

Good to have another UK guy in here and welxcome to the best E30 M3 site on the web.
          I was in your neck of the woods last week doing a trackday at Oulton Park
          "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

Welcome again...this is a fantastic source of info.
            Kevin
            Cecotto/Ravaglia Register.

Comment

Welcome to the show. Enjoy your stay.

Remember, Keep the shiny side up, rubber down and revs over 5K.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
                Cheers

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Welcome to the site. Great to have you!

Comment

Cheers everyone!

Originally posted by EDWIN 88///M3
                    Nice ride! Are those 16 or 17 inch RS wheels?

EDWIN
                    They are 16"

Originally posted by BijanH
                    Welcome, it looks like you had fun at that event. There are some nice pictures. How did the RX7 compare to the M3?

Those wheels look great, is your car modified?

How do you like your school? I am also studying mechanical engineering and would like to see about transferring to a school in Europe for a bit.
                    Yeah was quite a laugh. The trackday company I usually go with have got used to my driving now and don't mind me being very sideways for most of the lap! The RX-7 was one of the instructors, it was a little faster down the straights and as i had shitty tyres, quite a bit more grip in the bends. Car is standard apart from, braided hoses, grooved discs and a de-cat. Need to sort out some brake ducts, they get too hot with my road driving.

Imperial is ok, a lot of very clever people there. And so also a lot of geeky and generally just weird people. But it is probably the top engineering uni in the country. So my degree should be worth something (if i pass!). London is pretty cool though, always something to do.

Thanks
                    If everything seems under control, then you're just not going fast enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X