Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!!!! Konis and GC camber plates..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!! Konis and GC camber plates..........

Is there a special Koni adapter for the camber plate bearing, or do I just remove the bilstien plate and have the Koni right on the plate?

Need help asap car is ready to go together........

T

and what about the GC rsm's? Do I just drill out the bushing to fit the koni's larger diameter?

T

Comment

I would call them. I am pretty sure that there is a different plate for bilsteins. konis, and ground controls advance design shocks. they simply change the lowest plate that sandwiches the needle bearing.

Comment

Up front there is a bushing with two ODs that is used with the camber plates. Out back GC sells a RSM with the proper 12 mm diameter. Or some RSMs can be modified to suit.

Stan

Comment

Those fuckers, they suck. First they say everything is in stock when I placed my order and it will ship the next day, two weeks later it ships. The guy asked me what I have now and even sayed thank god for telling him I had bilsteins so he could send me the correct koni gland nuts for the strut tubes. This blows.

T

Comment

Two weeks? I'm over two months and counting for "everything" in stock for my e28. They definitely suck.

Comment

Working...
            X