PIC Request: Show me your 17teens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIC Request: Show me your 17teens

In particular, the BBS LM? I have never seen a single E30 M3 with that "classic" LM. But any picture would do.

I have never seen a single E30 M3 with that "classic" LM
    I think that is because the LM costs big bucks. Most people don't want to spend $2K for rims on a car worth $12-$15.

Comment

I've got some picks. Post your e-mail address and I'll send them to you. Also, I think a member with a silver M3 use to run them.

Comment

I don't have LM's but they are close... however they are in a million pieces at the moment:sosad:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
        they are not idiots.

Comment

whoops, I forgot to link the photo

http://www.s14.net/photopost/data/500/96BBSwheels.jpg

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
          they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead
            I think that is because the LM costs big bucks. Most people don't want to spend $2K for rims on a car worth $12-$15.
            More likely it is because 17" LM's aren't officially imported to the US in anything close to e30 m3 fitment. $$$ hasn't stopped people from putting of variety of expensive wheels on their car. Check out Rogue Engineering (www.rogueengineering.com), they should have a picture on their site of a silver e30 m3 with 17" LM's...I also believe they'll import a set for you, if you're so inclined.

Chris

Comment

here are 2 pics ......

they are 8,5x17 and 10x17 with 215/40/17 and 245/35/17
              it is the car from a friend of mine.....

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead
                AND WHY NOT? I've spent way over 2k in total on different rims...my last set cost 2k just for the rims...LOL

Comment

AND WHY NOT? I've spent way over 2k in total on different rims...my last set cost 2k just for the rims...LOL
                  Hhahaah...well....I have spend over $2K on exhausts. Thought I would say it before you did...... :p

Comment

Originally posted by Markus
                    they are 8,5x17 and 10x17 with 215/40/17 and 245/35/17
                    it is the car from a friend of mine.....

Markus
                    17"x10 (E46 M3's have 19"x9.5 in the back) in the back is wayyyy to much for me. I do not know for sure but the pictures show the lip of rear wheel is outside of the tire wall. THAT is very bad.

Can any of you here tell me what is the range of width for the 17" wheels? I would be most grateful if you could accompain the width data with the offset.

Thank you Markus!!!.

P.S. LM looks so sweet in E30 M3. RG-R or RS-GT looks a bit "morden" for a E30, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chris F.
                      ...Check out Rogue Engineering (www.rogueengineering.com), they should have a picture on their site of a silver e30 m3 with 17" LM's...I also believe they'll import a set for you, if you're so inclined.

Chris
                      You are right!!! Rouge's E30 M3 with 17" LM is *exactly* what I have in my mind. SOLD!!! One set of 17" LM's please!

Nope, not going to ask Rouge since my brother is in UK, my ex-gf is in Madrid and I frequent to Europe

Comment

That white car is beyond tight... so clean...
                        1990 e30 m3

Comment

Originally posted by UofOm3
                          That white car is beyond tight... so clean...
                          Love it aswell.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X