Awesome Carbon Fiber Roof...DROOL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Carbon Fiber Roof...DROOL.

New CSL, strong, light, functional and looks great. Man our cars could use a composite roof (and no sunroof).

Carrrrrbonnnn, Drool. (Like Homer)

Stan
    Last edited by Stan; 03-28-2003, 04:34 AM.

there are few words to describe how badass that really is

Comment

DISGUSTLY SEXY

Comment

OK, my mind is made up. I would DEFINITELY trade my E30 M3 (even if my 2.5 was finished) for the E46 M3 CSL.

No more need to discuss it.....

Comment

Yeah that's hot as hell- very sexy. I like how the NSX-R has a black roof/rear section.. looks sweet.

Wheel Power built one similar for SEMA..

I'm not sure if they painted the roof black or covered it in CF though..

img src="http://www.motivonline.com/galleries/sema2002/pages/DSCN0067.htm:>
          Alex McHenry

Comment

i'm gettin a semi just lookin at that car, that is one of only a few cars i'd trade my m3 for (i could be persuaded into an Enzo ..).... those wheels would look pretty siic on our cars too
            1990 e30 m3

Comment

damn i didn't even think about that .. CSL rims would look badass on an E30 M3..
              Alex McHenry

Comment

Originally posted by UofOm3
                i'm gettin a semi just lookin at that car, that is one of only a few cars i'd trade my m3 for (i could be persuaded into an Enzo ..).... those wheels would look pretty siic on our cars too
                the rims you have are pretty sick on your car are those off the 3 series?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                they are not idiots.

Comment

Radial spoke Style 48 i believe... check 2002 wheel catalog....
                  1990 e30 m3

Comment

and thank you... i appreciate it...
                    1990 e30 m3

Comment

Originally posted by UofOm3
                      that is EXACTLY what i said when i read about it. absolutely fucking amazing

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

Working...
                      X