Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPowerM3
    replied
    Very sorry about the lost, know you've heard it quite a bit, but one more won't hurt.

Nick

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Haven't been around in a bit but I see the pics are up. Once again sorry for your lose but fortunately you and the instructor were fine.

Good luck with the car.

Leave a comment:

• tominizer
    replied
    Kev,

I'm possibly looking at an '88 M3 that was rear ended. Apparently still drives straight. I'm really only interested in the motor and tranny. Drop me an Email here in Markham if you want to talk more about this .....

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Mark S.
    replied
    kev,
    glad you are ok. cars can be fixed or replaced easily.

mark

Leave a comment:

• colin1944
    replied
    To quote Rocky, "It ain't so bad".

I think the best thing to come out of this is your wifes attitude. I think I would have a heart attack if my wife said "You will just have to get another M3". Some guys have all the luck. Bet she's cute too:-)

If nothing else it has moved you in the right direction, you definitely belong on the track. I predict high 37's for you next year. Good luck Kev. Like I said before, if you need any help, let me know.

Now...about that beer!

Leave a comment:

• BamaPwr
    replied
    Kev rebuild is the word of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Gustave
    replied
    Kev - please try to rebuild it. I hate to see these things go to the crusher.

Gustave

Leave a comment:

• UofOm3
    replied
    Originally posted by M3NTAL Kev

She later said, "Don't be bummed out, you'll just have to get another M3 to build."
    she's a keeper...
    Glad you're ok man, it will all work out... sorry to hear about the car...
    Ted

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    They are all in his post on Page 2 of the thread, do they not show up for you at all?
    That's really wierd, yesterday I couldn't see them, not eve the little image box with a x in it, now they are there in all their gory detail.

Anyway that's an aside, I've seen car in worse condition straightened out. Of course it could look different when you get close up.

Kev, Good Luck with your rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by ROBM3
    What were the exact words that came outta your wife's mouth, after she found out ?:mario:

well at least the CF intake wasnt harmed !!
    "Are you okay?"

She later said, "Don't be bummed out, you'll just have to get another M3 to build."

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin
    Where are you guys getting the pictures to look at ? I can't see any of Kev's but I can see the one "H a n" posted.

Kev, Glad your ok and it sounds as if you are starting to get it all back in perspective.
    They are all in his post on Page 2 of the thread, do they not show up for you at all?

Leave a comment:

• rich_w
    replied
    Real shame.

Kevs car was one of the first I saw (when it was on M Parallels) that car was one of the reasons that helped me decide to get a E30

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    Looks like the chassis could be saved, but its definitely swayed over hard.

At least you came out 100% besides some bruises and soreness.

Did the engine take any serious hits? It looks like the rad. support got pretty heavily tweaked from that front shot.

You've got the right outlook, this gives you time to plan without the stress of having the car "down"....

Best of luck, and keep us posted.
    Where are you guys getting the pictures to look at ? I can't see any of Kev's but I can see the one "H a n" posted.

Kev, Glad your ok and it sounds as if you are starting to get it all back in perspective.

Leave a comment:

• H a n
    replied
    ouch. but, i bet it could be saved.

fyi, this car was turned into a club racer:

Leave a comment:

• M3Solo2
    replied
    Ouch, this is really sad news. I like your attitude though and your plans. Thanks for sharing this with us, we really are brothers in arms here. Look forward to seeing what you put together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X