Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Hook-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Hook-up

I've got everything hooked up now on my gauge panel except for the wire that goes from the A/F gauge to the O2 sensor. I'm not sure which wire coming out of the O2 sensor I have to hook the gauge up to. Does anyone know?

Thanks

David

nevermind, I found the answer in the M3 SIG archive courtesy of our friend Stan.

Comment

i hooked mine upto one of the wires going into the ecu so as not to have to route it into the engine bay, i think it was a purple wire on one of the pins around 24-27 not sure, unfortunatly i no longer run motronic so i can't look.

Comment

>>>i hooked mine upto one of the wires going into the ecu so as not to have to route it into the engine bay, i think it was a purple wire on one of the pins around 24-27 not sure, unfortunatly i no longer run motronic so i can't look.<<<

Per the ETM it is Motronic pin # 24. A green wire at the ECU end fed by a black wire at the O2 sensor end. Pins 25-27 go to the cylinder and engine speed sensors on the bellhousing.

Pin # 21 goes to a thin balck wire that is a good source of Engine RPM data if you need it for add on gadgets. I use it for my wide band O2 sensor datalogger.

Stan

Comment

thanks stan for expanding on my post, it is all coming back to me now, i remember being a black wire and 2 white wires on the o2 sensor.

Comment

Working...
          X