No announcement yet.

Will 17" AC Schnitzer Type3 fit E30M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will 17" AC Schnitzer Type3 fit E30M3?

I am interested in the 17" AC Schnitzer Type3 rims. Does anyone know if they will fit my E30M3?

all depends on size and offset. Any wheels will fit...as long as they have the right size and offset.

You need more specifics, ie width and offset, then we'll know if they fit

Comment

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...&threadid=8628

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
      original E30 M3ís main purpose in life was to
      win races on the track, not the street. It
      got the job done."

Comment

i think an offset between 13mm-25mm will be ok. any offset larger will need spacers (couple hundred bucks). and i think up to a 9" width rim will fit. also depends on how low your car is.

Comment

Dimensions

Originally posted by 1990m3
          all depends on size and offset. Any wheels will fit...as long as they have the right size and offset.

You need more specifics, ie width and offset, then we'll know if they fit
          The ACS Type III wheels, I am told, are 17 x 8.5 with 15 offset. The car has H/R springs that lowers it about an inch. I am concerned about front being too wide. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Comment

those should fit fine. i'm putting h&r sports (about 1" lowering), with my 17x8.5 et15 rims, and i'm not too worried about rubbing.

what size tire are you planning on running? that matters too.

Comment

Are you talking about these wheels??

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41204...WpMfBBpDqQphow

AC S Type 3 alloys

Comment

Re: Dimensions

Originally posted by M3USA
                The ACS Type III wheels, I am told, are 17 x 8.5 with 15 offset. The car has H/R springs that lowers it about an inch. I am concerned about front being too wide. Any thoughts? Thanks.
                My AC Schnitzer 3 piece are 17 x 8.5 rear. I am running 225/45ZR17 tyres. My offset is 20. They miss the lip now that I have had it rolled by about 1mm. As you can see my car is lowered a fair amount at the rear. I also have some -camber in there too. I think if they were any wider I would have some issues.

Last edited by OZM3; 10-24-2004, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X