EVO3 cams.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVO3 cams.....

Ive been trying to search archives of alot of sites to find out one thing. Will evo3 cams drop strait in??? YES OR NO? I also plan on doing motorsport valve springs at the same time. Is there nay modding involved? Would it be ok to keep my stock cam gears for now?

Thanks

Yes, they drop right in. People will tell you that you need motorsport valve springs. I will just tell you that they are recommended.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

they definitely just drop in. I just "dropped" in a schrick 276 intake cam and an EVOII (264) exhaust cam a couple of months ago. Barely even needed to adjust any of the valves. Motorsport springs are recommended. I don't even think that all EVO cars in europe had the motorsport springs in them, but i might be wrong

Comment

Awesome thanks. Who sells them at the best price? I was looking at motorsportimports.com and it is like 1100$ for both. Seems decent price to me. Any other sugestions?

Comment

I got my schrick cam from a group buy about a year ago and i got my EVOII cam from motorsport imports. Both cost me about $750 which considering the normal prices is pretty good. I'm very happy with my gains.

Comment

Working...
          X