Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need p/n for tee...please help!

Hey guys.
    I purchased the hose that runs off of the ICV and goes to the TB distribution and the hose has 2 bosses on it. The top boss housed the tee fitting for the FPR and the bottom boss, I believe, tee's up a cannister hose. In this picture...the area or tee that I am talking about is circled in RED. Please help....I have not been able to find this hose tee on realoem.com. I have been told by a credible source that this hose is supposed to come with a tee for the bottom boss but want to make sure that it really should before I run off and call the dealership. This little rinky dink hose was expensive as hell!....yes, $50! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You want 13 90 1 311 658, about $2.

Dean

Comment

the only comparison to your description might be shown in the graphic Graphic link

Just for reference, what is IVC, TB FPR...
      Phil
      E30 M3 - The Original Inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
        You want 13 90 1 311 658, about $2.

Dean
        Dean/Nostrils,
        Thanks. I already ordered one of those tee's. That tee is for the FPR. Is that same tee also used for the cannister hose? If so...the ETK does not reflect that in the quantity recomended for the ICV hose.

Nostrils,
        TB=throttle body
        ICV=Idle Control Valve
        FPR=Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Comment

Apparently I need better shots so we can all see WTH I am talking about!

Here is a picture of the hose(left) shows top boss and tee that runs to FPR. On the right, you can see the cannister line and lower boss...no tee and I think, but am not sure that I just need another one of the same p/n. If that is the case...why doesn't ETK say "2" required? Thanks!

Comment

Weird. I couldn't find that part. BTW, neither part is a "tee." Try to locate a 6mm hase barb if all else fails.

Comment

it is a barbed T. 6mm is the spec...I am wondering if it doesn't show up b/c ETK shows the euro version hose???? That is my guess. U.S. you need 2 tee's....euro only one b/c of the lesser emissions standards an no need for the cannister.

Comment

Here's some abbreviations:
                ICV = Idle Control Valve
                TPS = Throttle Position Switch / Sensor (the M3 has a Switch, some other cars have a sensor)
                FPR = Fuel Pressure Regulator
                EPV = Evaporative Purge Valve

Also note that what we are talking about is called an 'elbow'. A tee has three barbs, not two.

According to my Parts CD (2002/02), there are 2 connectors:

11 73 1 264 101 SUPPORT (D=4mm)
                13 90 1 311 658 CONNECTOR (D=6mm)

These numbers correspond to the numbers on the Graphic Link that Nostrils posted. Note that 1 is required of each part number. The FPR requires the 4mm elbow and the EPV requires the 6mm elbow. If you ordered the 6mm elbow but got the 4mm elbow (which is possible), you might want to talk to your parts guy. Give him both numbers and get him to look it up on his Parts CD, then measure the elbow you received. It's possible that some of the 4mm elbows ended up in the 6mm box in the warehouse.

Dean

Comment

I just ordered another 6mm elbow....since the 6mm elbow works up top too...I will leave it! Thanks for the help!:cool:

Comment

Working...
                  X