Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions

Two questions out to the masses

1. Where is the best location to put a floor jack to raise the car, also best place for jackstands. I'll be looking at all four corners.

2. Does iilgomotive keep their ss chips in stock, I sent an e-mail but no reply. What is the best method of getting hold of these guys, I'm buying my own Christmas present.

I thank you in advance.
    STAN IN SARASOTA

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...hlight=jacking

Comment

Hey,
      Jefrem of Iigimotive does a fair amount of travel. He will usually get back promptly. Should be worth the wait!
      88M3 henna

73T100C
      97 540\6-Gone
      2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

I ordered a chip form Iigimotve last Friday and am pretty sure it shipped right away. I have been out of town all week but got a call on Wednessay from FedX about a package. I asume (hope) it is my new chip!!! Cant wait to try it out. My buddy has a stock 89 so we are going to do so side by side runs before and after the install. I will let you all know how it goes. I am moving now so I will not have my M3 unti the beginning of the year in San Francisco. It has been in storage in Arizona for the last year so I am very excited to have her back!!!

I am treating her some goodies for the neglect. Chip, new side bolsters, Ebay AC Schnitzer pedals, knob, and hand brake, euro driver's side mirror, and I will hopefully get the bumpers and rear wing repainted..... oh and hopefully some 16 inch Evo Wheels with the dark center!!!! (but that may be dreaming for now SF is way too expensive.)
        Mike

Comment

Thanks all.
          STAN IN SARASOTA

Comment

Working...
          X