good prices at Bimmerworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good prices at Bimmerworld

Just wanted to say that I am pleased with my recent purchase from Bimmerworld. I needed some parking bulbs for my F30, and most places--even Amazon--have them for $14-16 for a bulb! Bimmerworld had them for about $3, which is what the stupid bulb should cost. I also ordered a couple Mahle OC 25 oil filters for the E30 M3 for about $5, when other places have them for $10. Shipping was very reasonably priced as well. I just wanted to share my positive experience and am happy to support the Bimmerworld team!

been an active customer of BW since, well, James opened the place. always great service and advice!
    Marshall
    75 M2
    88 M3

Comment

Bimmerworld has been a SIGFest sponsor since SIGFests inception We should always try to support the companies that support us!!
      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Forgot to mention that they also included a small bag of Haribo bears in my box--I guess they must know my weakness. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM View Post
          Forgot to mention that they also included a small bag of Haribo bears in my box--I guess they must know my weakness. LOL
          they ship those in every order....and they get hijacked by my wife. now any box i get with car parts she has an expectation of candy!
          Marshall
          75 M2
          88 M3

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle View Post

now any box i get with car parts she has an expectation of candy!
            LOL!! Pavlovian response

Comment

Thankfully they don't put jewelery in the boxes!
              Marshall
              75 M2
              88 M3

Comment

Working...
              X