Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

How can i edit the original post i make in my own thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i edit the original post i make in my own thread?

Hey guys,
    I'm wondering how i can edit the main post i make in the thread. I can't find an "edit" button as i do in other posts i make.
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: It seems that this thread has an edit button in the first post. For some reason, in the previous thread i made which i want to edit, there's no edit in the first post, just in my replies. Any idea how i could go about editing it? Thanks
    e30 m3; euro S50B32 twin-turbo'd

Your ability to edit posts times out after a point - I don't recall exactly how long you have to make changes. An admin/mod will have to help you once that time has passed.
    1989 Lachs
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Konig View Post
      Your ability to edit posts times out after a point - I don't recall exactly how long you have to make changes. An admin/mod will have to help you once that time has passed.
      The above is true. Your ability to edit your posts is limited to a certain amount of time after you've posted it. I'm not sure what amount of time that is though. Maybe 10 minutes?

Should you require an edit of a post, you can contact a moderator. At that time they can help you if it is warranted.
      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Thanks guy, cheers.
        e30 m3; euro S50B32 twin-turbo'd

Comment

Yep sucks because you can't go back and fix the pictures if they are no longer hosted.

Comment

Working...
          X