142 Members with 0 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 142 Members with 0 posts

Come on guys don't be afraid to say hi! BTW any women on this board?

I think it might be that this is really quite a specialized forum dedicated to one particular model.

It's going to quiet in here sometimes. There aren't really that many of the UK guys who post here regulaly.
    I feel that if you do visit other forums you will know that most of the guys are here and there's some great knowledge with people like Stan avalible and willing to share his knowledge.

As for women, I'm not too sure. It seems much more of a bloke thing. Of all the forums I visit there are hardly any women on any of them.
    "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

Yeah, but it is a new forum. E30sport didn't take off rightaway. I remember seeing 10 posts a day there. Until DTM started charging $$$$$$ :barf: There are 5 users out of 20,000 that know what they are talking about.

I can't even find s14.net on google. SO maybe it's a grass roots affair

Comment

ClubNVRacer, You have the devil in you today. :rolleyes:

Yes, there are people that don't participate. And yes, we have just finished our 5th month on the web. So we ARE fairly new and we grow daily. We do not have any gimmicks, nor do we offer free email or personal web space.

We also are not affected by spam, sponsors, heavy handed moderation and many other problems other forums encounter. Yes, we're grass roots and we do not want to spam other boards begging for new membership. I think we developed a great group of family of friends that are always eager to help. The UK, Norway, Sweden, Germany (etc.) doesn't seem so far away when we're here.

EDIT: Bad math fixed.
        As for basic forum usage, we have an average of 150% more posts than Roadfly recieves Monday to Friday. And probably 80% - 110% more on the weekends for more than a month now. Their forum lays out differently so it looks like they have more. But they do have great tech help.....

We will be enriching the site with more features and updates as soon as I become a little more liquid. We will offer free emails, space for your pictures that you can control and more content.

Without YOU, we'd just be an ip address. It's about us!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

If you'd like to add your installs or write-ups, we can always develop a space for you Just like "TrackMan's Dyno comparisons." Your content with our name on it.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Maybe if you changed the blue text on black background more people would post!!

HAHA just kidding! I couldn't resist, man I crack me up some times. :p :p

Comment

I think you have done a awesome job Magnus, this really is a great site with very little if any trouble. Keep up the good work mate.
              "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

Just replied to say: "Hi, and E30 M3 valt niet aan te tippen!!!(translated: E30 M3 is the best!!!)"
                Was wondering if there are Dutch M3 drivers on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by motoyen
                  Maybe if you changed the blue text on black background more people would post!!

I have a POS monitor at home and find myself pressing Ctrl+A to highlight all text so I can read it better. At work I don't have much of a problem reading dark blue text on a black background (better quality monitor).
                  The rest of the site is very tight and it's obvious Magnus is talented and creative in Web design. Thanks for the wonderful site!!

Comment

Working...
                  X