X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pic of me lifting rear wheel

from this past weekend's prosolo.

-Han

Nice pic Han! Unfortunately, the last autocross that went down it rained like crazy so i couldn't attend.. i felt like sliding around a little!
    Alex McHenry

Comment

Very nice pic, it almost looks like sonething a "jap" car would do!:p
      sigpic

Comment

What rear shocks are you running?

Stan

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
          What rear shocks are you running?

Stan
          Koni single adjustables on full stiff w/ 600 lb springs, all from GC.
          Although, I should mention that my front sway bar was disconnected at the time...
          I thought the car felt loose!
          -Han

Comment

Originally posted by ROB89M3
            dude your suspension is too damn soft or you have no upgraded sway bars +strut bars.... Poly bushings will help too ! That is alotta body roll man ! My car has no body roll whatsoever, it'll slide once the tire grip has reached the limit.
            Rob,

Many track guys/racers use my spring rates with racing tires and stock swaybars.
            If you are sliding around, that's just because you're running hard street tires, or are driving on roads with no traction.
            I'll take body roll in a heartbeat over sliding around.

Btw, I'm running Falken tires which are the stickiest street tires out there.
            -Han

Comment

>>>Koni single adjustables on full stiff w/ 600 lb springs, all from GC. Although, I should mention that my front sway bar was disconnected at the time... I thought the car felt loose<<<

I knew something was up. If the front sways were hooked up then it looked like a rear shock running out of extension and then lifting a corner off the ground. That trouble has driven some folks nuts trying to find it. Not generally an E30 issue though as our cars tend toward terminal understeer in tight stuff...as the inside front hovers in the air over the pavement.

Personally, for AX, I like more bar than the stock bits.

Stan
              Last edited by Stan; 05-28-2003, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X