Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evommm
    replied
    No it’s not a real gt3 just all the tasty bits on a aero 911 I wish it were but for the price I paid dirt cheap!!! I should enjoy a few fast laps around town as soon as the weather gets better
    thanks for all the positive responses

Leave a comment:

• HANDBLT
    replied
    oooh nice! My brother has this CUP car!

T

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    996 GT3. Nice buy! and white none the less. Well done. Glad you kept your E30 M3.

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Didn’t buy to track more hpde and the M3 was the car I track or used to anyway before body /other parts became obsolete

Leave a comment:

• mlytle
    replied
    comments pending incar video of track sessions.....

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    One more pic

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Yes I wanted a gt3 BUT at 4x the price I paid for mine I got a quasi gt3 custom titanium exhaust jic coil over suspension k&n air system euro gt front bumper cover and rear turbo cover turbo led head /tail lights and the car was corner balanced and dropped on track rubber on 19s so I think I can get a taste of what this can do for a fraction of a gt3 so I’m happy

Leave a comment:

• dudley123
    replied
    Loved my 997tt! P-cars are great. If you're keeping the M3 I think its a fantastic duo. I'll end up in a 991.1 GT3 eventually but for now.. I'll wait

Leave a comment:

• Lumanikus
    replied
    I'm thinking of adding a 99? As well...
    depending on timing and features.

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Damn not one comment things must slow lol usually I would expect at least 7 comments calling me a traitor lol

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    started a topic Not leaving the gruppe but.....

Not leaving the gruppe but.....

Picked up a new stablemate for the e30 m3 lmk what you guys think but it can’t replace my M3

​​​​​​​
Working...
X