Issues joining facebook group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues joining facebook group

Has anyone else had issues joining the s14.net facebook group? Requested a few days ago and no response on there as to membership.
    Thanks

Im secretly hoping they shut down the group so the traffic comes back here.. wait did i say this outloud??

Comment

Just to confirm, which group are you trying to join?
      1989 Lachs
      1988 Lachs - sold
      1988 DS - sold
      Car blog
      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Originally posted by MtlAlex View Post
        Im secretly hoping they shut down the group so the traffic comes back here.. wait did i say this outloud??
        Yeah, it's sad. I don't understand why anyone would login to that shithole. I don't care how active the group is, no E30M3 content is worth becoming Facebooks bitch.

Comment

Agreed. Facebook sucks trans wangs.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

• sector7g
            sector7g commented
            Editing a comment
            dude, unnecessary

LOL I dont even know what that is.
          jimmy p.
          87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
          88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
          88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
          92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
          98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
          04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

I tried to post some pics here but it wouldn't go thru. Is there a data limit, of pics? But I could post on FB...

Comment

Originally posted by mcubed91 View Post
              I tried to post some pics here but it wouldn't go thru. Is there a data limit, of pics? But I could post on FB...
              Two separate platforms and not connected in any way. Your problem posting pictures on this forum has been an issue reported by many, many members. Not sure why the moderators haven't fixed it. Best way to post pictures here is to use a third-party hosting site and then embed the picture URL into your post.

Mark
              1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

The moderators can't fix it. The only one who can is the site owner Magnus.

Comment

To be fair, hosting data on the internet is not free and we don’t pay to use this page. I think increasing everyone’s data allowance would come right out of Magnus’ pocket.

I am on my phone so I can’t grab the link quickly, but I made a post about how to host and post images with Flickr for free a few weeks ago.
                  1989 Lachs
                  1988 Lachs - sold
                  1988 DS - sold
                  Car blog
                  Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Working...
                  X