Typical communication with John.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical communication with John.

engage brain before engaging mouth. atleast sometimes Tom (just joking)

What would Motorsport think? Well, they would be seeing the same design ideas
    that they are already familiar with. Just a different variation.

John

John, did you work for BMW Motorsports? I never was clear on if you worked for BMW on just get "insider" information...

BTW, are you still running stock trailing arms/attachments, or do you have adjustable rollcenters a la Gustave?

Thanks for the info...
    Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Do you have some sort of problem with the last statement of my post Anders?

may I invite you to read homologation papers? then come back to me and let me know.

John

Comment

come on John...stop seeing ghosts...this way you're again making yourself rediculous
        stock cars suck...period

Comment

so the next person who has not read homologation papers and opens mouth wide ?

Comment

There is nothing hidden in my question, John, I'm wondering if you do or did work for BMW Motorsports. It's a very simple question, really...

The next part of the question was regarding your suspension setup. You run a lot at the ring, and often write about it on here, so I thought you might shed some light on it.
            Anders

"Objects in mirror are losing..."

Comment

Liability as in if it so and so made it, one of you rich USA bastards bought it, it failed and you died ........ = Liability, court, suing, money, etc. DOH !!! So I think you may wanna try engaging what's left of yours before making such a sexually retarded statement........ booooyyyyeeee....... of course with all due respect intended

Comment

hehe. I dont really want to know about your sexual retardedness, please spare me

ok, Jokes aside. Anders, did you read the homologation papers?

Tom, what exactly are you looking at when you see Gustaves design?
                I see something very robust. What do you see?

John

Comment

Oh, now warm and charming... :rolleyes:

Can we hold the contempt and misinterpretations from infesting another thread?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by John
                    this is exactly what i meant with "seeying ghosts and making yourself rediculous"
                    stock cars suck...period

Comment

Originally posted by John
                      Seriously? :rolleyes:

Comment

Get over yourself John. Not everyone is out to make you look like you're lying, or that your claims are unsubstantiated.

Often times, people simply have legitimate questions, because we may not all spend waking moments sifting through BMW M Brand, BMW GmBH, BMW Motorsport, BMW blah blah blah papers, websites, documents, CD's, etc.

S14's may be a passion for some, not a life pursuit.

Don't mis-read posts and get defensive, its really unbecoming to a man who has so much to offer.

Best regards,
                        Chris
                        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Originally posted by tominizer
                          Liability as in if it so and so made it, one of you rich USA bastards bought it, it failed and you died ........ = Liability, court, suing, money, etc. DOH !!! So I think you may wanna try engaging what's left of yours before making such a sexually retarded statement........ booooyyyyeeee....... of course with all due respect intended
                          What is the law here ?

Seems like a really innocent thread about a member creating something different that others couldn't conceive of has offended them, to the point of being offensive to other members, I don't get it !!!
                          Last edited by UK215M3; 05-26-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

for motorsport parts there isn't really a law...some parts just have a label that says motorsport is dangerous and can be deadly so *company name* can not be held responsable for any damage/injuries.

but i've seen lawsuits to some companies about motorsport parts, because ofcourse they are liable for some part...for example a rollcage shouldn't collapse in a normal crash...like happenend in the dutch seat ibiza cup

for motorsport it's just very difficult. if the trailing arm would crack/break/snap it's hard to complain...since everyone knows the risks of motorsport and there are so many factors involved.

road products have to last a certain time and they are tested for safety...motorsport parts are not tested like road parts...depends on what the use of the part is.
                            stock cars suck...period

Comment

I have a feeling that this thread will be growing. We are inspired.... :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Working...
                              X